For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Lol here, take our card.

GriffithSet Recruitment Center (GRC) will be in contact with you :mjgrin:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Caught up with DS.

Season started off slow and goofy, with the 2 upper rank demons with goofy personalities, the coward demon and the gay demon in a vase. I wished the final fight Tanjiro had was against the super strong demon who merged into one from several demons instead of the original coward demon running for his life. Would have been a more epic fight. He was kind of wasted the way he was used.

The end and payoff was epic though. I'm not a manga reader of the series so I didn't know the outcome before hand but I was thinking 'there's no way they're gonna kill Nezko right?':lupe:

One of the better endings to a season.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
a whole generation of people aren't gonna understand the MetalGreymon/Skullgreymon referencein JJK :wow: i still remember that shyt like it was yesterday, out there in the stadium with Tai forcing the evolution with black air force energy in his heart :banderas:

the reactions :dead:

sora hit the :dahell: nikka slapped the other greymon into the flatscreen then killed it in front of everyone for no reason

edit: first comment said he turned into Eren :dead::dead:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
InWGuUZ.png

oLLiOPq.png

berf0QK.png

MFDput5.png

0CJHx6y.png

hjx0EXV.jpg

Welcome back Jujutsu Kaisen. I liked the added content to emphasize the bonds of these second years, and as usual MAPPA is filling in the gaps of the manga panels with crazy imaginative action sequences.

Heard a couple new insert songs. one of the complaints of the last season is the music wasnt all that memorable. Am a fan of the new OP and ED. Good start.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

New Rurouni Kenshin seems like a good starting point for new watchers who don't want to visit the '96 series. As a returning viewer, I feel like it won't offer anything other than a little nostalgia until after Kyoto. Everything I saw in episode one was done better 15 years ago.

You could basically say the same of '03 FMA compared to Brotherhood until they left Rush Valley. But I'm skeptical that this is gonna have the same effort put towards it as Brotherhood did.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just off the number of episodes, I'll never watch One Piece. That's just too many episodes.
:damn:
One Piece is one of those shows you read the manga then watch how they animate your favorite moments. The anime isn't worth watching in full. Too much filler and intentionally slowed down pacing.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
JJK already looked fire the first season

but i see that Chainsawman workflow and :sas2: my son set the standard for the studio, we don't gotta talk about it.

:mjlol: what was with that goofy ass walk they had gojo doing drinking the soda? nikka looked like goofy in kingdom hearts. looked terrible

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
InWGuUZ.png

oLLiOPq.png

berf0QK.png

MFDput5.png

0CJHx6y.png

hjx0EXV.jpg

Welcome back Jujutsu Kaisen. I liked the added content to emphasize the bonds of these second years, and as usual MAPPA is filling in the gaps of the manga panels with crazy imaginative action sequences.

Heard a couple new insert songs. one of the complaints of the last season is the music wasnt all that memorable. Am a fan of the new OP and ED. Good start.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

New Rurouni Kenshin seems like a good starting point for new watchers who don't want to visit the '96 series. As a returning viewer, I feel like it won't offer anything other than a little nostalgia until after Kyoto. Everything I saw in episode one was done better 15 years ago.

You could basically say the same of '03 FMA compared to Brotherhood until they left Rush Valley. But I'm skeptical that this is gonna have the same effort put towards it as Brotherhood did.
I do think in the case of Rurouni Kenshin having a full adaptation where you don't need to worry about filler is a plus imo. Watching OG Bleach now the timing of the filler content is horrendous not even getting into the quality of the filler where most people say here is bad. The success obviously will come down to how well this 24 episode run does for them. I am all for classic older anime getting remakes.