T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
on at like 6am in the mornin

Honestly….. I was too old for Pokeman so I missed that wave. The main thing got me on to anime was DBZ

Some dudes used to watch it on my college dorm floor across the hall from me. They was tape trading and was always raving about it. So one day I was like “l let me see what y’all tripping off” so the put me on the movies first.

Then around that time CN was running eps on the first season so I started watching there and got hooked.

You right though…. Besides DBZ it was also marathons of Inuyasha…. Which I thought was decent but not bad…. Felt repetitive but kept me interested enough.

I dabbled here and there with a few shows (Samurai Deeper Kyo was decent at that time).

But again Naruto/Bleach/Death Note were the game changers that hooked me then Gantz, HxH, D.Greyman and Full Metal Alchemist solidified “yea I’m about to be with this Anime life” and the rest is history
i had no idea you were 50+ :wow:

i can't do nothing but :salute: your dusty ass in here still getting hype about the culture

but griffith still a hoe who folded because daddy wasn't carrying him and his army anymore :umad:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Have you read the manga breh? there's a whole bunch of answers not long after the anime left off.
nah i haven't i was just going off of breh's post :yeshrug: prolly not going to if it's not close to wrapping up tbh. im tryna be better at leaving a couple shows for anime-only so im not always in "wait for this part :krs:" mode

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i had no idea you were 50+ :wow:

i can't do nothing but :salute: your dusty ass in here still getting hype about the culture

but griffith still a hoe who folded because daddy wasn't carrying him and his army anymore :umad:

I ain’t 50 yet :whoa:

But will feel blessed when I make it there :blessed:

And still will be waiting for season 3 of OPM and the Dark Continent Arc of HxH:flabbynsick:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
nah i haven't i was just going off of breh's post :yeshrug: prolly not going to if it's not close to wrapping up tbh. im tryna be better at leaving a couple shows for anime-only so im not always in "wait for this part :krs:" mode
I've tried doing that with some series but after waiting for years for a season to come out and then it's over and you know the manga is right there...I normally can't help myself :wow:

The good thing is some times the anime takes so long to come out I've forgotten most of the details from the manga and just recall the big stuff :heh: for example with Shibuya, I know for sure what's coming but I have no doubt I'll enjoy every animated fight because I don't really remember how most of them unfolded.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I've tried doing that with some series but after waiting for years for a season to come out and then it's over and you know the manga is right there...I normally can't help myself :wow:

The good thing is some times the anime takes so long to come out I've forgotten most of the details from the manga and just recall the big stuff :heh: for example with Shibuya, I remember the big stuff that's coming but I have no doubt I'll enjoy every animated fight because I don't really remember how most of them unfolded.
shows im staying anime-only on for now

Heavenlly Delusion
Hell's Paradise
Blue Lock
Mashle cuz it's just jokes anyway
Vinland Saga

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya know I was afraid of that :patrice: I hate stories that OD on questions with zero answers, usually means the author started off just throwing shyt at a wall that seemed cool

On another note, about Gege. I'm pretty sure he's on record saying that JJK is just that, he was just throwing cool shyt into a story and just letting stuff happen,

Movie 0 (chapter 0) was just a prototype manga chapter he was fukking around with and it blew up so he had to start making up the rest of the JJK universe, it literally started from fan pressure
I wouldn't say there's no answers. It's just a lot of the answers are just kinda unsatisfying in a weird way. Like a reveal happens and it's like "Ok.....now what?" kinda shyt. Like the answers being revealed isn't really driving the plot anywhere. It's kinda hard to explain

Never knew that about JJK

Edit: just read Vinland saga man. The first season is the only part worth animating imo. As much of a drag as farmland saga is, the story beyond that doesn't have that many great action setpieces to justify the wait

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They need to bring back the next seasons of Noblesse, Tower of God, and the King of High School.
they definitely do not, they speed ran through TOG first season and that's just not gonna work with that series with how many moving pieces are present moving forward from this rachel betrayal, season 2 needs to be like 24 episodes and they gotta chill with skipping shyt cuz it left alot of anime only people confused at times. This is where the adventure really begins and the plot gets thick, if they gonna skip around they may as well not do it because it's been so long people not gonna be able to keep track of this

God of Highschool can come back for the fights i guess but they gonna have to animate this show a whole lot faster, there aint shyt going on but fighting you can't expect people to wait 3+ years just for that

Noblesse is extrememly one-note, sure they can bring it back but :russell: t i dont think it'll be strong enough to actual finish it's story before getting dropped

I've read all of these btw

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I wouldn't say there's no answers. It's just a lot of the answers are just kinda unsatisfying in a weird way. Like a reveal happens and it's like "Ok.....now what?" kinda shyt. Like the answers being revealed isn't really driving the plot anywhere. It's kinda hard to explain
I can see that, season 1 make me feel like the plot is just figuring out what the hell happened to the world, with our two MC's not really knowing who or what they are either

Dark Continent Arc of HxH:flabbynsick:
Man we still waiting in manga world too :mjcry: the shyt ain't fair, HxH was supposed to be the chosen one

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
they definitely do not, they speed ran through TOG first season and that's just not gonna work with that series with how many moving pieces are present moving forward from this rachel betrayal, season 2 needs to be like 24 episodes and they gotta chill with skipping shyt cuz it left alot of anime only people confused at times. This is where the adventure really begins and the plot gets thick, if they gonna skip around they may as well not do it because it's been so long people not gonna be able to keep track of this

God of Highschool can come back for the fights i guess but they gonna have to animate this show a whole lot faster, there aint shyt going on but fighting you can't expect people to wait 3+ years just for that

Noblesse is extrememly one-note, sure they can bring it back but :russell: t i dont think it'll be strong enough to actual finish it's story before getting dropped

I've read all of these btw

God of Highschool :mjlol::snoop:

They do need to bring it back. But I agree that they skipped a lot and changed things that they didn't need to. They should have all webtoons as a full 22-26 episodes. And I've read all 3 as well.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
God of Highschool :mjlol::snoop:

They do need to bring it back. But I agree that they skipped a lot and changed things that they didn't need to. They should have all webtoons as a full 22-26 episodes. And I've read all 3 as well.
Anime production dropped the ball with the top manwhas :wow: I don't wanna say it was on purpose but am I bugging or did it feel like they gave all them a pretty short leash to work with, TOG atleast shoulda got the JJK treatment with 24 episodes off rip since it was THE top dog manwha hands down.

Outside of the rushed story everything else was there :wow: the animation style, the ost, those moments that give you anxiety

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

The good thing is some times the anime takes so long to come out I've forgotten most of the details from the manga and just recall the big stuff :heh: for example with Shibuya, I know for sure what's coming but I have no doubt I'll enjoy every animated fight because I don't really remember how most of them unfolded.
As I dive deeper into anime shyt. IT honestly feels inevitable. Don't get me wrong there are series like Mashle where the manga is finished and I prob don't care about the series enough to actually read it. You got Demon Slayer which people say the manga is alright but the anime is not only enhancing it, but adding more shyt for the ending supposedly.

Think about JJK has had 0 plot progression in anime form since S1 in early 2021. JJK 0 is great, but again it holds information needed for S2. That wait is long. CSM part one is done and the anime hasn't even touched the good parts of it. Jigo manga has been done for 2 years and the anime just ended right before the best stuff of the series.

It also has to do with free time cause while in school I didn't have the time to read a series cause at times that is another commitment because there becomes more and more you want to read. But now that I am done with school reading manga and occasionally novels because a hobby I have been diving into more and more.

Plus the feeling of seeing a series you loved reading as a manga and seeing it in anime and it being great is :wow: .Oshi no Ko, Heavenly Delusion and Boku Yaba all fall under this field.

You do have Demon Slayer and My Hero which something comes out every year. But with so many series reliant on source material there are some series you don't want to stop and see more.