Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

A cutesey rom-com ending getting this beautiful but really really weird CGI animation.

I have only read the first three vols, but even ignoring the CGI it made the issues I had with the early parts of the manga even worse while watching the episode.

The whole show looks like that? the fukk :dead:

And I thought Blue Orchestra doing atrocious CGI every time a character is playing an instrument was hilariously bad :bryan:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The whole show looks like that? the fukk :dead:

And I thought Blue Orchestra doing atrocious CGI every time a character is playing an instrument was hilariously bad :bryan:
It's the ultimate why not just keep shyt simple. The worst part is that there are times where it looks good. But most of the time with CGI it literally feels like the camera is moving.

Some people bout to get motion sickness from watching this anime :mjlol:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I'm watching the Qwaser of Stigmata. I'm only on the first episode and seeing titties in the first minute of the show. Sentai is some freaky 🐸 with the shows they pick up.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’m actually curious what you, @winb83, @Balla the few new others of Division 83 are watching now:jbhmm:

Or what’s been some of y’all favorite Filth from this year

Right now I’m watching gundam 00 & bocchi the rock
Rewatching dbz kai

For this year favorite so far have been
oshi no ko,
Vinland saga 2,,
girls in a dungeon s4 ,
Demon slayer s3
Kaguya love is war first kiss

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That TLR thread inspired me to go back and finish catching up with Jujutsu Kaisen, stopped because I was thoroughly unimpressed with it and people have been gassing it up to be next level.

At least when I was unimpressed with AOT and demon slayer I couldn't outright pinpoint what I didn't like, I just knew it wasn't hitting for me. JJK felt like collectively forgot about YYH and crowned it's child.
I'm one of those nikkas that think cats overrated JuJu (not as much as CSM) but its still pretty decent. Agree that it feels like a b*stard version of YuYu....

but damn you don't fukk with AOT and DS either. Shiiet, anime might not be for you.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm one of those nikkas that think cats overrated JuJu (not as much as CSM) but its still pretty decent. Agree that it feels like a b*stard version of YuYu....

but damn you don't fukk with AOT and DS either. Shiiet, anime might not be for you.

Also not GriffithSet material either :mjgrin:

Right now I’m watching gundam 00 & bocchi the rock
Rewatching dbz kai

For this year favorite so far have been
oshi no ko,
Vinland saga 2,,
girls in a dungeon s4 ,
Demon slayer s3
Kaguya love is war first kiss

Man I don’t even wanna ask:russ:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I acknowledge that they are good shows, great even but not culture shifting giants that people lead me to believe. They have nowhere near, to me anyway, the influence or memorability as the greats before them.

OPM is on the cusp of that but it's inability to remain consistent across seasons is damning.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you should watch Heavenly Delusion breh, one of the top animes this past season, very plot heavy so you gotta put your thinking cap on

two timelines running side by side and it takes second to even realize that :whew:

the budget they they put into the animation speaks volumes for what they think the potential of the story is
Bruh I'm caught up on the manga and I can't rate it. The story just unfolds and even at near 100 chapters you don't really have a great grasp at where they're trying to go with it. Stuff is just happening. It's cool that it's popular tho, definitely a unique series
That TLR thread inspired me to go back and finish catching up with Jujutsu Kaisen, stopped because I was thoroughly unimpressed with it and people have been gassing it up to be next level.

At least when I was unimpressed with AOT and demon slayer I couldn't outright pinpoint what I didn't like, I just knew it wasn't hitting for me. JJK felt like collectively forgot about YYH and crowned it's child.
Agree. To it's credit it has some nice character designs and some great fights early on. (Especially in the Shibuya arc) But Gege is kind of bad as a storyteller who doesn't get the concept of show don't just tell.

It also attempted to match Hunter x Hunter's nen system which worked really well in the beginning when they kept it simple but as time went on it became insanely convoluted.

The current fight in the manga is a perfect example, for every one panel of punches being thrown there's 2-3 trying to break it down and explain what's going on but the explanations don't even help most times.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I know… that was just a joke….. I’ve watched countless shows at this point and forgotten more shows than a lot in here have even watched.

DBZ in 1998 was my entry into anime

Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, HxH, Gantz solidified it

Fam like forreal

What is wrong with you :mjtf:

Pokemon, Inuyasha literally came on at the exact time most of us were waking up for school as kids, did you completely miss that era of piff?

Those ending themes might be embedded in my brain more than ANY other song ever

Toonami block had Yuyu, multiple gundams, Roroni Kenshin, tenshi, fukkin ZOIDS, along with DBZ

Saturday cartoons you had Digimon, MORE pokemon, beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc. etc.

Next anime thread meet up we gonna strap you to a chair and make a playlist full of them 24 hour old toonami/Fox kids streams on to cleanse your soul :ufdup:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bruh I'm caught up on the manga and I can't rate it. The story just unfolds and even at near 100 chapters you don't really have a great grasp at where they're trying to go with it. Stuff is just happening. It's cool that it's popular tho, definitely a unique series
Ya know I was afraid of that :patrice: I hate stories that OD on questions with zero answers, usually means the author started off just throwing shyt at a wall that seemed cool

On another note, about Gege. I'm pretty sure he's on record saying that JJK is just that, he was just throwing cool shyt into a story and just letting stuff happen,

Movie 0 (chapter 0) was just a prototype manga chapter he was fukking around with and it blew up so he had to start making up the rest of the JJK universe, it literally started from fan pressure

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Fam like forreal

What is wrong with you :mjtf:

Pokemon, Inuyasha literally came on at the exact time most of us were waking up for school as kids

Those ending themes might be embedded in my brain more than ANY other song ever

Toonami block had Yuyu, multiple gundams, Roroni Kenshin, tenshi, fukkin ZOIDS, along with DBZ

Saturday cartoons you had Digimon, MORE pokemon, beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc. etc.

Next anime thread meet up we gonna strap you to a chair and make a playlist full of them 24 hour old toonami/Fox kids streams on to cleanse your soul :ufdup:

Nicca what?

Also, damn y’all was kids when those shows dropped??:why:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Nicca what?

Also, damn y’all was kids when those shows dropped??:why:

them shyts coming on at like 6am in the morning before school was :banderas:
90s baby :manny: i hope you not about to tell us you 50 and your favorite MC is Deku breh

also i missed you saying 98 :whew: i'll fall back, you still foul for fronting on Pokemon and im taking it personally

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
nah they were out for a while already iirc, hence them shyts coming on at like 6am in the morning

also i missed you saying 98 :whew: you still foul for fronting on Pokemon and im taking it personally

Honestly….. I was too old for Pokeman so I missed that wave. The main thing got me on to anime was DBZ

Some dudes used to watch it on my college dorm floor across the hall from me. They was tape trading and was always raving about it. So one day I was like “l let me see what y’all tripping off” so the put me on the movies first.

Then around that time CN was running eps on the first season so I started watching there and got hooked.

You right though…. Besides DBZ it was also marathons of Inuyasha…. Which I thought was decent but not bad…. Felt repetitive but kept me interested enough.

I dabbled here and there with a few shows (Samurai Deeper Kyo was decent at that time).

But again Naruto/Bleach/Death Note were the game changers that hooked me then Gantz, HxH, D.Greyman and Full Metal Alchemist solidified “yea I’m about to be with this Anime life” and the rest is history

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ya know I was afraid of that :patrice: I hate stories that OD on questions with zero answers, usually means the author started off just throwing shyt at a wall that seemed cool

On another note, about Gege. I'm pretty sure he's on record saying that JJK is just that, he was just throwing cool shyt into a story and just letting stuff happen,

Movie 0 (chapter 0) was just a prototype manga chapter he was fukking around with and it blew up so he had to start making up the rest of the JJK universe, it literally started from fan pressure
Have you read the manga breh? there's a whole bunch of answers not long after the anime left off.