tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
image0.jpg

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Hell’s Paradise manga been finished they got enough material to do more episodes :ohhh:

Don’t stop the piff :damn:
I mean its more so them being able to put out quality episodes. Considering Mappa still got JJK and AoT for this year. And considering how it will be more and more fight centric going forward. Animation gotta be more consistent. Tho I do expect the finale to finish up this season nice.
Idk this season might be just Jujutsu Kaisen for me:patrice:

Nothing else really stands out:francis:

But reincarnated as a vending machine :mjlol: they ran outta ideas:dead:
It will prob be better then the generic loser protagonist gets reincarnated to an OP protagonist. That has a harem by lifting a finger. Premise of vending machine is silly enough I will give it a try.

But yea this season is essentially sequel heavy. Looking at them
  • JJK S2
  • MT S2
  • Bleach
  • Horimiya
  • BSD S5
There is more sequels but the rest of them are garbage ones. But I think there are still something that are worth a shot.

• Helck - Everywhere I see this series people praise this series. I am def gonna give it a shot.
  • Dark Gathering - A supernatural horror series. I read the first two volumes and so far it is very good. Even with it being supernatural horror the characters have a nice charm to put them, which brings it up for me.
  • Undead Girl Murder face - very interesting premise and it being supernatural mystery. It could have potential.
  • Zom 100 - I see this show getting hype. It seems like the type of series that could be dumb fun.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I been in a binge of old ass anime. Caught karakuri circus this past week. And the shyt is a goat level anime story sabotaged by mid level adaptation. Honestly I should have read the 500 plus chapter manga instead. Had they just made the shyt into at least a 50-75 episode show to flesh out the characters and the story,l insyead of 36 episodes, this could have easily been in some people top 10. The story and uniqueness of that world isnthat good. But alas.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Damn Boxing has better match ups in July then we getting Anime for that month.

Mashle ended perfectly. Damn I fukks with that show. I be working out to the opening all the time. Show a 10 to me.
You know the season is dope when you get a new villain introduced in the last 20 seconds after the credits.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: :deadrose: Maki one of my favs I forgot this happened.

Also Todo comedic timings are so perfect in the goodwill arc

Screen_Shot_2023-07-01_at_8.45.44_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-01_at_8.45.48_AM.png

On another note along with the movie I would highly highly recommend along with JJ0 movie to also rewatch at least starting from ep 21 (Cursed Womb: Death Painting arc) since it will be very important for S2.

Screen_Shot_2023-07-01_at_8.16.08_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-01_at_8.16.12_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-07-01_at_8.16.14_AM.png