T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I didn't see it that way. The next arc is necessary the growth of Rudeus, as well as a period where he establishes connections with a lot of people who will become pivotal down the line. So when the action does pick back up there's more meaning behind it all, you know? Then as you know there's a turning point where everything that is established here matters to him a lot.

I generally get the gripes behind SOL and romantic stories but 99% of them in anime are gutter trash with zero direction behind it, vapid characters, lazy resolutions if any at all. This aint that at all. It'll be popular especially because the studio will condense it all.

I DO think the WN becomes a bit "slow" towards the end, like volume 20 heading into the conclusion, but that's years away.
cool, you could say the same thing about the MHA talent show arc, we see how many people actually gave a fukk about that in the long run :unimpressed: alll plot aint good plot! i wasn't sold on any of it

shyt was a waste of my eyesight once i saw the "payoff" and didn't care at all :unimpressed:

i hate when stories with amazing lore potential get sidetracked tryna catch lightning in a bottle with side shyt

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm looking further down the line, this might lowkey be the slowest story i have ever seen

im saying it's not gonna keep the budget because the actual story falls off a cliff and people are gonna start bushing it :russell: Vinland had WAY more plot and character growth to work with (reformed warrior, being a slave, etc.) than this story does ultimately, i'm not a fan of Slice of Life stories like that

I have yet to see a boring arc in manga become more hype in the anime adaptation, not gonna be any different here, people are agonizing over how slow it is so i know it aint just me, dropped that hoe :yeshrug:
:dwillhuh: I get why you feel like that about the story but I fail to make connection between your opinion on how the story goes and somehow the animation studio created to adapt the source material lowering the budget of an IP that sells really well :patrice:

The first cour will be slow and about Rudeus character work and the 2nd cour will be more about plot advancement until it reaches Vol.12, which has some big action set pieces. Considering how both cours have been green light and already in production, I don't see budget going down :yeshrug:

And a season 3 has Vol.14 which is :mindblown: and would end up with Vol.18 which will have one of the most amazing action battles in recent times....if the Studio keeps giving the quality it gave us in season 1. I don't see the Bind slowing down any time soon.

If anything, I'm intrigued by how people will react once they realize....

spoilers ahead about Rudeus
that he gets to live in a fukking harem while being a horny perv :dead: can't wait for fans to clutch their pearls at that fukkery :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:dwillhuh: I get why you feel like that about the story but I fail to make connection between your opinion on how the story goes and somehow the animation studio created to adapt the source material lowering the budget of an IP that sells really well :patrice:
don't shows lower the budget once performance/sales start dwindling? :dwillhuh: im predicting a fall off, idk where you're getting lost at breh

f anything, I'm intrigued by how people will react once they realize....

undefined

shyt was :russell: i got Denji to provide that content if i need it

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
don't shows lower the budget once performance/sales start dwindling? :dwillhuh: im predicting a fall off, idk where you're getting lost at breh

shyt was :russell: i got Denji to provide that content if i need it
I guess I don't see Japanese fans throwing the series to the bushes after 12 episodes of character focus and romance SOL like you do :patrice:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
the fukkery peak is still code geass :pachaha:

151%

With the way I've seen it talked about, I'm surprised nobody suggested Jujutsu Kaisen.

That's because cats waiting on baited breath for the new season.

It's "make or break" for manga readers past this point.

whenever you got manga adaptations, recommendations only come/stop once you hit "that part" of the story,

JJK WATCHERS may feel they hit "that part" already

but READERS......?

edit: look up Chainsaw Man/CWM in this thread if you not scared of spoilers. there's PLENTY of ":mjgrin: wait for it"

look up "The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer" or "Tower of God" to see MUCH wangsting

mainly by me :mjcry:

Last edited:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
cool, you could say the same thing about the MHA talent show arc, we see how many people actually gave a fukk about that in the long run :unimpressed: alll plot aint good plot! i wasn't sold on any of it

shyt was a waste of my eyesight once i saw the "payoff" and didn't care at all :unimpressed:

i hate when stories with amazing lore potential get sidetracked tryna catch lightning in a bottle with side shyt

Mushoku Tensei is about Rudeus’s life and always has been. Rudeus is a coward and a family man, he’s doesn’t go around fighting people unless he has to.

It’s essentially a Slice of Life which you said you’re not a fan of so it’s probably not for you:manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Mushoku Tensei is about Rudeus’s life and always has been. Rudeus is a coward and a family man, he’s doesn’t go around fighting people unless he has to.

It’s essentially a Slice of Life which you said you’re not a fan of so it’s probably not for you:manny:
This is not true but I'm not gonna spoil anything, his actual adventures are dope

Like I said, they just sat on the SOL sections a bit too long, there's more to the story but I predict people are gonna start putting this down if the anime stays there as long as the other material did

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
This is not true but I'm not gonna spoil anything, his actual adventures are dope

Like I said, they just sat on the SOL sections a bit too long, there's more to the story but I predict people are gonna start putting this down if the anime stays there as long as the other material did

I’ve read all the light novels out so I know, but even when he chooses to involve himself in stuff it’s always to protect his family or friends, never cause he enjoys being in fukkery

It’ll only turn off people who watch MT for the action. I never got bored of MT reading the novels, but I like SOL and Romance. S2 will be more like the 1st cour than the 2nd