ReLIFE
Eureka Seven
TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy-
Kono Oto Tomare!

That Divison 83 package and recruiting :skip:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
With the way I've seen it talked about, I'm surprised nobody suggested Jujutsu Kaisen.
Well if you haven't seen I highly recommend it. It's my personal favorite modern battle shounen. S1 -> Movie is the ideal watching order.

You also have Mushoku Tensei S2 coming next season. S1 was a god send adaptation of the novel. Great animation, world building, music and characters. Tho note the only negative for anyone is the protagonist since he is kind of a terrible person. S1 -> Eris OVA is how you would watch this

Lastly Bungeo Stray Dogs is coming back next season. It's without question a great well written series. Great action, character, setting, themes, development, etc could go on. The watch order here is S1 -> S2 -> Dead Apple Movie -> OVA -> S3 -> S4

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nah-dave-chappelle.gif

You did the right thing breh. Don't waste your time with JoJo
shyt zesty as fukk for no reason.

Watch Fire Force if you haven't seen that yet.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
speaking of shows that don't "do anything" for long stretches of time between major arcs :wow:

no way this show maintains it's budget moving forward :hubie:
It already isn't the art and character designs are a step down from S1. Tho to be fair MT lowering its budget would still be pretty damn good all things considered. Animation should still be good and pacing should be on point. Granted I did hear this arc is a step down from S1. Tho could be a case it is setting up stuff, character development and less plot advancing.