Balla

Superstar
Daps

Gohan just wanted to be a family man and the father that his father never was but his stepfather Piccolo always was

The only thing I don’t like is the asspull power ups they give him.

He always has some random locked potential or he’s “training in secret.”

He can’t fukk with Goku, he needs to be a family man.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

Gohan just wanted to be a family man and the father that his father never was but his stepfather Piccolo always was

It makes sense why he doesn’t like to fight, he stayed in life or death situations as a child. Gohan deserves the family life, dude is probably traumatized 😂 He knows Goku and Vegeta will handle everything anyway, if he had to he’d step up to the plate like Future Gohan did

He was raised like a human anyway, Chi Chi had that man in the books 24/7. She did everything she could so Gohan ain’t turn out like Goku 😂 Cause fr Goku ain’t shyt, he lacks intelligence, has no income, is never home and was barely in his kids lives 🤦🏽‍♂

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I just finished Weak Hero Class 1 and that's one of the best shows I ever seen in my life.

The fights are violent as hell and the cinematography is amazing. The soundtrack is dope as hell and consists of a lot of mellow chill vibe shyt that really hits well with the characters and themes. The show has a sad bitter, but endearing heartfelt touch to it. I just came across it randomly and binged watched 8 episodes in like 2 days and was just highly impressed.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Somewhere buried in all this fanservice My Dress Up Darling might be the best waifu bait show in a long time.
I'm 3 episodes deep. I don't normally fukk with shows like this AT ALL. But the quality of the animation is outstanding and its main character is a perfect representation of a teenager with social anxiety and trauma. He feels like a real guy that exists.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just finished Weak Hero Class 1 and that's one of the best shows I ever seen in my life.

The fights are violent as hell and the cinematography is amazing. The soundtrack is dope as hell and consists of a lot of mellow chill vibe shyt that really hits well with the characters and themes. The show has a sad bitter, but endearing heartfelt touch to it. I just came across it randomly and binged watched 8 episodes in like 2 days and was just highly impressed.

:mjgrin: You should drop your testimony in the official Kdrama thread, they're going through a drought in there right now but it's highly slept on. I got no traction after mentioning the show twice. BTW what you watched is a prequel to the comic that's on the webtoon app. I hope it gets renewed because I'd like to see a more tactical Si-Eun in live-action.

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It makes sense why he doesn’t like to fight, he stayed in life or death situations as a child. Gohan deserves the family life, dude is probably traumatized 😂 He knows Goku and Vegeta will handle everything anyway, if he had to he’d step up to the plate like Future Gohan did

He was raised like a human anyway, Chi Chi had that man in the books 24/7. She did everything she could so Gohan ain’t turn out like Goku 😂 Cause fr Goku ain’t shyt, he lacks intelligence, has no income, is never home and was barely in his kids lives 🤦🏽‍♂
This is a spot on breakdown :wow:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:mjgrin: You should drop your testimony in the official Kdrama thread, they're going through a drought in there right now but it's highly slept on. I got no traction after mentioning the show twice. BTW what you watched is a prequel to the comic that's on the webtoon app. I hope it gets renewed because I'd like to see a more tactical Si-Eun in live-action.

I never been in or seen that thread before, so you'll have to drop a link.

Show is the truth. I think the last show I enjoyed that much was Spartacus. I hope we get a 2nd season cuz that 1st season was the truth.
Thank you.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

To be fair, the author did put in a lot of foreshadowing to make Gohan the new protagonist. When people kept getting mad when goku wasn't around dude just said fukk it and caved into the pressure. If he didn't, DBZ would've been a different series. Goku would've stayed dead after the cell games and Gohan would take over and be the kind of fighter goku wasn't. He'd have all his strengths and less of his weaknesses because he'd use more strategy instead of relying on brute power to win.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I never been in or seen that thread before, so you'll have to drop a link.

Show is the truth. I think the last show I enjoyed that much was Spartacus. I hope we get a 2nd season cuz that 1st season was the truth.
Thank you.

@MidniteJay

I don’t know if he ready for all that.

We know KDrama is a whole new world with an acquired taste:lupe:

Also tag me for shyt!!

You know I would’ve peeped. I probably missed it

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Vinland Saga Ep 17

Man I didn't like Garder but even the end of this episode hit me in the feels :mjcry: . Showing him back to his now dead son saying welcome
home god damn. Kind of expected Thorfinn to not win against Snake given Snake is a monster and Thorfinn despite the impressive performance, it still was his first time focused in combat for god knows how long.

Next episode should prob be the final arc of this season judging by the pv. Can't wait :blessed:

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-05-01_at_1.38.40_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-05-01_at_1.38.44_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-05-01_at_1.58.28_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-05-01_at_1.59.01_PM.png

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@MidniteJay

I don’t know if he ready for all that.

We know KDrama is a whole new world with an acquired taste:lupe:

Also tag me for shyt!!

You know I would’ve peeped. I probably missed it

I watch all types of international shows filled with violence and fukkery and put nikkas on in here about it all the time.

Romulus was one of those shows.
The Immortal is another fire show (especially if you like crime shyt like Snowfall/Top Boy/ etc...

Weak Hero Class 1 is just the newest one I seen and that shyt is the fukking truth.