TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Is Parasyte some kind of romance stuff too ? :hum: I though it was about action because those parts bore me to death.

It's about how Shinichi slowly loses his humanity at the hand of Migi (pun intended). His relationship with Murano is basically at the center of his struggle to remain 'human'.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:scust: what is she feeding him
Bread.

%5BHorribleSubs%5D+Shingeki+no+Kyojin+-+02+%5B480p%5D.mkv_snapshot_19.06_%5B2013.04.30_01.15.32%5D.jpg

It's about how Shinichi slowly loses his humanity at the hand of Migi (pun intended). His relationship with Murano is basically at the center of his struggle to remain 'human'.
I see, well I thought it was more action-oriented from the first eps... I may not stick around on that one then because I don't necessarily like romance stuff in the mangas. Also you're watching the anime or you're on the manga ?

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Bread.

%5BHorribleSubs%5D+Shingeki+no+Kyojin+-+02+%5B480p%5D.mkv_snapshot_19.06_%5B2013.04.30_01.15.32%5D.jpg

I see, well I thought it was more action-oriented from the first eps... I may not stick around on that one then because I don't necessarily like romance stuff in the mangas. Also you're watching the anime or you're on the manga ?

The anime, which supposedly does a bunch of things differently from the manga. I don't know how far you are in the anime but it amps up quite a bit after a certain 'event' that changes the Shinichi/Migi dynamic completely.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It really was haven't seen Garo but thanks for warning. TBH, the Bahamut started getting boring to me around episode 8 and that finale was straight:yawn:

Been a wack anime season. Thank god for Parasyte and Nanatsu.
where tf is ep 13 breh!!! :damn:...shyt legit urking me :aicmon: well at least tokyo ghoul bak :blessed:

oh and i meant to ask u, has the "epic" part in parasite u mentioned at the beginning of the season happened yet?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The anime, which supposedly does a bunch of things differently from the manga. I don't know how far you are in the anime but it amps up quite a bit after a certain 'event' that changes the Shinichi/Migi dynamic completely.
I'm in ep13 which is the last I think.

You're talking about Migi trying the clap the PI or Shinichi revealing his secret to Kana ?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Been watching Hunter X Hunter the last 10 days.... On the chimera ants arc, im ready for this shyt to end :beli:
Where you at exactly ?
Because Chimera arc is huge and the beginning is really slow I reckon.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm in ep13 which is the last I think.

You're talking about Migi trying the clap the PI or Shinichi revealing his secret to Kana ?

I was actually talking about an earlier point.

Shinichi nearly dying and Migi infecting more his body. Besides Shinichi becoming way more of a threat, it's also becoming more noticeable something is off with him. Add the build-up of the Parasyte faction slowly finding out more about Shinichi and I think the best is yet to come, especially with the tension between Shinichi and Migi becoming bigger as well.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I was actually talking about an earlier point.

Shinichi nearly dying and Migi infecting more his body. Besides Shinichi becoming way more of a threat, it's also becoming more noticeable something is off with him. Add the build-up of the Parasyte faction slowly finding out more about Shinichi and I think the best is yet to come, especially with the tension between Shinichi and Migi becoming bigger as well.
Oh ok. Well I'll watch the next 2/3 eps to see how it develops and I'll decide after then.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Oh and Mirai Nikki sucked ass. A part from...
...the father being a huge coward which was pretty funny :pachaha:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
where tf is ep 13 breh!!! :damn:...shyt legit urking me :aicmon: well at least tokyo ghoul bak :blessed:

oh and i meant to ask u, has the "epic" part in parasite u mentioned at the beginning of the season happened yet?

I think I was referring to penis hand but I don't remember using "epic" for that or maybe I was talking about the part where Shinichi
gets stabbed up by his Parasyte!mom.

*You can read the spoiler*

More crazy shyt is coming though.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I've been spoiled on a manga moment from Parasyte for a while now and I can't wait for that fukkery to happen in the anime (and it looks like it might happen soon)!

ME2MNF2.jpg

:deadmanny::blessed: