observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
second season falls off a bit because they change the animation

Damn I hate when they do that..Initial D they changed the animation like 3 or 4x..they do that a lot and sometimes it's so subtle people don't notice it..like bleach for instance..but when the animation gets worse, that's when the show gets shytty, like they're trying to bang out each show real fast just so they can move onto the next..or maybe they're just sending it to china, since they use Chinese to draw a lot of anime now since its cheaper..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Looks cool. But it was way to early to make a anime out of this. The amount of filler it will have :snoop:

I agree its a little too early to make this anime but I can't wait until some of the shyt that goes down in the manga actually be animated. They are gonna have to censor it b/c some of those deaths are brutal as hell.

It premiers next Sunday April 7th.
:ooh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching Freezing right now. LOL at how the girls getting stripped in every single fight :krs:
i made it to the last few episodes of that and dropped it but now that its officially getting a sequel possibly this year i'm gonna finish it.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
How do i change a region code on PS3 for blu ray? I d/led spriggan liked it and bought it off amazon marketplace little did i know it was region B, I hate when that sh1t happens, it used to happen all the time when id buy kung fu flicks

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is one of the best comedy / drama / love triangle / slice of life shows i've ever seen. it has its ups and downs but overall its a masterpiece. most of that is due to the core group of solid characters. makes me wanna check out the light novels.

a contender has finally come along that is worthy of snatching the crown from Toradora!

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just re-watched the 5th ep of Soul Eater. Soul and Black Star's bromance moment always cracks me up. Especially the jap version when Black Star calls out to Soul "SOULRRRRRRRRRRR!"

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just completed ORESHURA pretty good harem anime bout 13 eps long enjoyed it

now bout to go on EYE SHIELD 21 and FAMILIAR ZERO

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
that ep of hunter x hunter was pure unadulterated piff brehs :whew::obama:

that boy gon aint got no quit in him......and :wtf: at that bisky bish :russ:
HUNTER X HUNTER 73

2upe91w.gif

2wco9qf.gif

1dxzlk.gif

2s0e3is.gif

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-73/

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-73/

Gon_%26_Genthru_final.png

Gon and Killua vs. The Bomb Devils.

Man I just finished watching this and that boy Killua is a fukkin genius. He's prep time and planning puts him on Shikamura's level from Naruto. Gon's heart is amazing. That lil nikka never gives up.:salute:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Ok I'll check those out..I remember watching a few episodes of Blood on adult swim back in the days and I didn't get the story since I came in there late..

Here..I'm watching this right now..it looks promising
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSqm2cAP5TA

They have all the episodes on YouTube subbed and dubbed..and since im limited to an iPad, there's not too many sites I can watch anime on..

that show gunslinger girl is on netflix, i'm watching it through now, i fell asleep on the 1st episode but from the 2nd one on it's been real good i'm at episode 13, only thing i dont understand is why it took them 5 years to make a second season

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i still can't get over this scene from season 2 episode 2 of Dog Days'

this is so inappropriate and out of place especially for this anime.

probably one of the funniest things i've seen in an anime.

Last edited by a moderator: