Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Why wouldn't I pay for the media I consume? That's how it gets made.
shiet-angry.gif

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Pretty random, but I’ve been thinking of watching 99 HxH just to see the difference. I don’t remember asking, but is the show worth watching in general? and should I just start it now and finish up 2011 later?

EDIT- fukk it, I ain’t got time to watch this shyt again, I’d rather watch something else. I’ll just look at different episodes to see some differences.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just got to Greed Island and I’m beyond surprised nikkas ain’t fight at the end in the last arc. I feel I got trolled.

:russ::russ:

I kept thinking how are they gonna beat the phantom troupe so many times, and they did it without much fighting.

I was so hyped and then the arc just ended like what?….

From now on my expectations for this is that it’s a story anime not an action anime.

I still enjoy it, but the fact that there isn’t any fighting in it is surprising, especially when you know the author made YYH.

They not gonna trick me again lmao.

@LauderdaleBoss I know you #actiongang. Did you feel the same way?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just got to Greed Island and I’m beyond surprised nikkas ain’t fight at the end in the last arc. I feel I got trolled.

I kept thinking how are they gonna beat the phantom troupe so many times, and they did it without much fighting.

From now on my expectations for this is that it’s a story anime not an action anime.

I still enjoy it, but the fact that there isn’t any fighting in it is surprising, especially when you know the author made YYH.

That was good writing, there's no conceivable way they were going to beat the Phantom Troupe in a actual fight. Kurapika would have been there for all the smoke but eventually he would have gotten his wig pushed back along with Gon and Killua.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

I felt the same way fam. HxH likes to pump fake you with certain shyt only to be like nah nikka chill. You rarely get the final boss battles that they sell you on.

Don't get me wrong, them nikkas weren't a match for them, but I feel like we still could have gotten some sort of fade out of that shyt. Felt like we got one of those Netflix endings. Still enjoyed it tho, but I can't front like I wasn't disappointed.

Its one of the main reasons why I can't rank it over YYH. Like YYH is a 10 and HxH is a 9 to me. Crazy for as good as the overall anime is, none of the arcs are perfect. They each have something that hold it back a lil imo, but you'll see. The next arc is mad underrated tho.