Balla

Superstar
Daps
That was good writing, there's no conceivable way they were going to beat the Phantom Troupe in a actual fight. Kurapika would have been there for all the smoke but eventually he would have gotten his wig pushed back along with Gon and Killua.
I know breh, but I could not imagine that they would not have fought them. I don’t think I’ve seen an anime where nikkas ain’t really fight.

The announcer was like, “next episode is the conclusion of the phantom troupe arc!!” Like it was about to go down next episode, and then nikkas just made an exchange and walked away.

:mjlol::mjlol:

It was more of a feeling of, how can they have villains walk away after doing so much bad shyt, you don’t really see that in anime.

I had no idea how they were going to beat the phantom troupe, but they had to have found some way to do it like in most amine.

It’s all good though, but man do I feel trolled.
:russ::russ:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I felt the same way fam. HxH likes to pump fake you with certain shyt only to be like nah nikka chill. You rarely get the final boss battles that they sell you on.

Don't get me wrong, them nikkas weren't a match for them, but I feel like we still could have gotten some sort of fade out of that shyt. Felt like we got one of those Netflix endings. Still enjoyed it tho, but I can't front like I wasn't disappointed.

Its one of the main reasons why I can't rank it over YYH. Like YYH is a 10 and HxH is a 9 to me. Crazy for as good as the overall anime is, none of the arcs are perfect. They each have something that hold it back a lil imo, but you'll see. The next arc is mad underrated tho.
Right breh!? I was like I can’t wait til they fade that pale nikka. I was hyped, like I doubt they were gonna beat the whole troupe, but that pale nikka had to catch the fade.

He looked like a cool villain too, but all he did was have a pretend fight with the assassins.

Pump fake is indeed the word.

Like I said I don’t mind a story without much fighting, it’s just surprising that a previous show from an author that had nothing but fighting in it, makes another show with extremely minimal fighting.

I heard the manga is like a novel sometimes lmao.

When I saw HxH without knowing much about it, I thought it was going to be more magic type shyt or something.

But now after about 50-60 episodes in, I have zero expectations for fights now and will enjoy the story.

The ironic thing is, that this is currently the anime I’m watching the most. Haven’t watched Fire Force much since they changed the music. Almost done with season 1 though.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Couldn't post for a whole damn week :damn: fully expecting for shyt to stop working again so I'm just gonna say that I hope SpyXFamily lives up to the hype because this season has been mid as fukk. I wanted to wait for 8 episodes to binge them but I have nothing else to watch so this weekend I'ma be hoping in the SxF train :mjgrin:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Right breh!? I was like I can’t wait til they fade that pale nikka. I was hyped, like I doubt they were gonna beat the whole troupe, but that pale nikka had to catch the fade.

He looked like a cool villain too, but all he did was have a pretend fight with the assassins.

Pump fake is indeed the word.

Like I said I don’t mind a story without much fighting, it’s just surprising that a previous show from an author that had nothing but fighting in it, makes another show with extremely minimal fighting.

I heard the manga is like a novel sometimes lmao.

When I saw HxH without knowing much about it, I thought it was going to be more magic type shyt or something.

But now after about 50-60 episodes in, I have zero expectations for fights now and will enjoy the story.

The ironic thing is, that this is currently the anime I’m watching the most. Haven’t watched Fire Force much since they changed the music. Almost done with season 1 though.

Facts
HxH is more of an adventure story than anything else. I enjoyed the movies tho. The fighting goes hard in them shyts.

but my nikka you gotta finish Fire Force, you at the part where it starts to go plus ultra.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@Balla Who's your favorite character in HxH so far? :jbhmm:
Probably Gon. Dude just be saying shyt without thinking and that’s funny as hell. Like when they got caught by the phantom troupe and he almost exposed that he knew Hisoka. I was rollin because everyone knew to keep it on the low except him.

How bout you breh?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Facts
HxH is more of an adventure story than anything else. I enjoyed the movies tho. The fighting goes hard in them shyts.

but my nikka you gotta finish Fire Force, you at the part where it starts to go plus ultra.
Lmao imma finish Fire Force 4sho.

In what order are you supposed to watch the HxH movies with the show? I just started Greed Island.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Probably Gon. Dude just be saying shyt without thinking and that’s funny as hell. Like when they got caught by the phantom troupe and he almost exposed that he knew Hisoka. I was rollin because everyone knew to keep it on the low except him.

How bout you breh?
Of the characters you've seen thus far, probably Killua. The cold blooded prodigy, there's a lot of my boy Hiei in there.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I told Crunchyroll I wanted my 2 months back from the membership transfer. They gave me a free year of mega fan. They still gonna transfer my membership too.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lmao imma finish Fire Force 4sho.

In what order are you supposed to watch the HxH movies with the show? I just started Greed Island.

i actually saw them after the show, but one takes place in Heavens arena after the Greed Island arc and the other one is about the member of the Phantom Troupe that Hisoka replaced.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man from how thecoli has been acting up recently, might be time to @ big boss to tell us it's over

TLR going to the wayside might be for the best but I'm going to miss this thread :francis:

Just know

No matter what happens

GriffithSet is FOR LIFE and FOREVER:blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Crunchyroll Mega Fan sub till 3-4-2024. At least they took care of me after making me wait 2 months.