the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I've grown to the point of accepting I'll be spoiled but the One Piece Youtube community pissing me off now. Thumbnails and title and all :dead:even artists I follow on IG like DO NOT LOOK AT THIS PICTURE IT'S A SPOILER like bytch you could have at least put a pic before the ACTUAL spoiler pic so people don't see it on their timeline.

I think I'm on ep 658 or 659 idk so still pretty far behind, but I also think the dubs stopped because it went to subs the next ep. So I'm gonna have to look into what episode the dubs stop at.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I've grown to the point of accepting I'll be spoiled but the One Piece Youtube community pissing me off now. Thumbnails and title and all :dead:even artists I follow on IG like DO NOT LOOK AT THIS PICTURE IT'S A SPOILER like bytch you could have at least put a pic before the ACTUAL spoiler pic so people don't see it on their timeline.

I think I'm on ep 658 or 659 idk so still pretty far behind, but I also think the dubs stopped because it went to subs the next ep. So I'm gonna have to look into what episode the dubs stop at.
My daughters are watching the Dub, it's at like 770+ and they drop another batch of like 12 every month.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I just thought of a discussion topic but it has to do with anime, so I'll put it in here:
What is everyone's most re-watched anime? One you can watch again and again through the years/months/days and still enjoy it as if it were brand new, or it hits even better due to how its structured

You KNOW you a lie if you say One Piece :beli: no breh has time like that
Yu-yu-hakusho

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
it's weird Funimation just changed me over to sub then. wonder if they moved the dub eps crunchy then or I accidentally switched something when checking what ep I was on.
Yeah Crunchyroll has NEVER carried One Piece dub, so I would be surprised if they moved it over. That's wholly retarded to me but it's whatever.