Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I just thought of a discussion topic but it has to do with anime, so I'll put it in here:
What is everyone's most re-watched anime? One you can watch again and again through the years/months/days and still enjoy it as if it were brand new, or it hits even better due to how its structured

You KNOW you a lie if you say One Piece :beli: no breh has time like that

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note and Samurai Champloo in that order. They're easily my 3 favorite anime so i've watched them too many times

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just thought of a discussion topic but it has to do with anime, so I'll put it in here:
What is everyone's most re-watched anime? One you can watch again and again through the years/months/days and still enjoy it as if it were brand new, or it hits even better due to how its structured

1. Yu Yu Hakusho...I've rewatched it start to finish more times than I can keep track of.

2. Cowboy Bebop...Same

3. Hunter X Hunter...kinda cheating because I watched the OG twice, then the update twice, and I've read the manga start to finish three times. But a couple of these were refreshers because long pauses were starting up.

4. Megalo Box...on the more recent tip, I'm a boxing head with a lot of friends that are in combat sports. So I've sat down and watched the first couple episodes with a few of 'em and I always wind up watching the series through.

5. Iria: the animation...This is a joint that replayed a LOT on the Sci-Fi channel and I would always rewatch that ish. Years later, I couldn't remember the name and had to go on a search for the title. So when I finally found it, the whole series was on Youtube and I watched it again.

one-off arcs that I rewatch -
1. Naruto Chuunin Exams still gets me.
2. Same for Bleach Soul Society raid.
3. I'll watch the first half of Death Note on a whim.
4. DBZ Frieza saga and Cell games, but partially because Cartoon Network replayed them over and over.
5. Big O season 2 with the philosophical mindfukks.

New Joints that'll end up on this list probably.
1. Mushoku Tensei...watched the dub and sub both.
2. Ranking of Kings, I already backtracked and rewatched part one because of all the reveals.
3. Megalo Box 2 because of above.
4. Made in Abyss, I have a feeling when the second season finally comes out that I'll binge it through.
5. AoT early seasons hit completely different now.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

YYH

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Damn RoK was really good. Easily a top 5 anime from last year. (I think I would put it at 4th) Gonna be quite the wait for S2, but at least official translations are coming now. An easy must-watch, altho everyone here has at least tried it out IIRC.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

GOATxGOAT

#GonGang

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

dragon ball z
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
Sword art online
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon

some newer shows will probably make my list also but need rewatch enough to qualify

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

FLCL. It’s short enough to watch in one sitting. I enjoy picking apart themes, characters, and how my interpretation of the show has changed so much from when I was kid to now as an adult. Must’ve watched it 5+ times way back when on TV.

next is probably Cowboy Bebop

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Spring 2022 will be legendary.
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It Season 2
Aharen Is Indecipherable
Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs
I’m Quitting Heroing
Friends Game
The Greatest Demon Lord is Reborn as a Typical Nobody
The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2
Komi Can`t Communicate 2nd Season

The Demon Girl Next Door 2nd Season
Tiger & Bunny 2
The Dawn of the Witch
Love After World Domination
Date a Live IV
Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 3rd Season
Spy x Family

Kingdom
Shikimori’s Not Just a Cutie
Ascendance of a Bookworm Season 3
Summer Time Render
A Couple of Cuckoos
Onipan
Shows in bold are guaranteed watches but I'll be checking for the rest too. Never seen so many high profile sequels crammed into a single season before.
Spring 2022 Preview – Random Curiosity

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Surprisingly One Piece. I'm bout to start my 4th rewatch :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Prolly... YYH, Black Clover, and Ippo. Throw some Fist of the North Star in there for good measure, especially the movie.

Most of the time its just random episodes that I liked. I rarely rewatch shyt completely unless its something I havent seen in years. Hero Tales is something I might rewatch. I remember enjoying the adventure it had.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Damn Platinum End concluded perfectly :mjlol:

Them nikkas kept pushing the fukkery limit until they couldn't go no further. The last few episodes were dragging and getting stale, but they made up for it with that ending.

Ranking of Kings finished nicely too. :obama:

That anime went by so fast its crazy. Pacing on that was excellent.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Spring 2022 will be legendary.
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It Season 2
Aharen Is Indecipherable
Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs
I’m Quitting Heroing
Friends Game
The Greatest Demon Lord is Reborn as a Typical Nobody
The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2
Komi Can`t Communicate 2nd Season

The Demon Girl Next Door 2nd Season
Tiger & Bunny 2
The Dawn of the Witch
Love After World Domination
Date a Live IV
Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 3rd Season
Spy x Family

Kingdom
Shikimori’s Not Just a Cutie
Ascendance of a Bookworm Season 3
Summer Time Render
A Couple of Cuckoos
Onipan
Shows in bold are guaranteed watches but I'll be checking for the rest too. Never seen so many high profile sequels crammed into a single season before.
Spring 2022 Preview – Random Curiosity

The bold:russ:

you the homey but this confirms it

@Black_Panther_JS he was absolutely watching it this season:mjlol: