Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I just thought of a discussion topic but it has to do with anime, so I'll put it in here:
What is everyone's most re-watched anime? One you can watch again and again through the years/months/days and still enjoy it as if it were brand new, or it hits even better due to how its structured

You KNOW you a lie if you say One Piece :beli: no breh has time like that

fr with the amount of episodes Onepiece has....its a one time watch for me.

most rewatched for me would be:

1) Jojo part 4 ( Kira vs Everybody)
2) Jojo part 5 ( Mista & Bucciarati vs. Pesci & Prosciutto Also fights with Metallica, Notorious BIG, Green Day, WhiteAlbum)
3) HXH 2011 ( Chimera Ant arc)
4) Death Note ( before L's death)
5) Roses of Versailles ( everytime I watch it, I don't remember shyt which is great)
6) Digimon Tamers
7) Cowboy Bebop
8)Naruto (Chunin exams-----forest of death, written exam, preliminaries and Finals)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I just thought of a discussion topic but it has to do with anime, so I'll put it in here:
What is everyone's most re-watched anime? One you can watch again and again through the years/months/days and still enjoy it as if it were brand new, or it hits even better due to how its structured

giphy.webp

Actually had to stop myself from starting again this week :pachaha:

Light Yagami is actually a piece of shyt and its wild how I didn't see it in the beginning :wow:

But to this day, I name every main character in an SMT game after him :mjlol:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Fullmetal Alchemist OG and Brotherhood
Samurai Champloo

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Will be a sleeper hit adapted properly cuz this shyt is dark and violent more than u think this season
Vol 14 is probably my favorite or damn near out of any series I read and I read a lot of different shows
So I do have expectations for this shyt can’t lie hoping for the best but expecting the worse to play it safe
For those who liked s3 u will love s4
S4 is just pure life and death think beginning maybe typical dungeon stuff cuz small arc can’t remember but once they get past that u will see

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kingbo with the GOAT getback :russ:

Wasn't any need for that either. He could have just let them bring Ouken home to live imprisoned in the stone. The pettiness to just lay in the cut and wait for his moment:laff:

Ouken can't catch a break and none of it is was fault:mjcry:

Now Desha and Despa gotta capture him again if they can even find his head:damn: