applause-the-rock.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ousama Ranking brehs :wow:

STOP fukkING AROUND AND WATCH THIS PIFF :damn:

Bojji not being able to forgive Domas was real as fukk. He might be wholesome but he's still a little kid :mjcry:

Desha the GOAT man, this show making you feel them tough decisions.

That flashback with Bojji's mom, maaaan :to: fukk this Miranjo bytch, I cheered when that spear went through her chest :pacspit: What kind of demonic pact does this witch have though? :mindblown: Bosse fukked up getting involved with that demonic p*ssy, crazy bytches ruin everything.

That’s a finesse. Should be some of the next arc or something.

The arc after this one is not that long either so you would've gotten both of them in season 2 and both getting rushed to fit the 22-24 ep quota. You would then be only left with the last arc that I guess they could stretch over 3 cours at most.

Doing it the way the did allows them to stretch out the series length, which makes sense considering it's the most popular anime/manga since One Piece (and the reason OP is not n°1 anymore) and at most they can do 4 seasons.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Ousama Ranking brehs :wow:

STOP fukkING AROUND AND WATCH THIS PIFF :damn:

Bojji not being able to forgive Domas was real as fukk. He might be wholesome but he's still a little kid :mjcry:

Desha the GOAT man, this show making you feel them tough decisions.

That flashback with Bojji's mom, maaaan :to: fukk this Miranjo bytch, I cheered when that spear went through her chest :pacspit: What kind of demonic pact does this witch have though? :mindblown: Bosse fukked up getting involved with that demonic p*ssy, crazy bytches ruin everything.

The arc after this one is not that long either so if you would've gotten both if them in season 2 and both getting rushed to fit the 22-24 ep quota. You would then be only left with the last arc that I guess they could stretch over 3 cours at most.

Doing it the way the did allows them to stretch out the series length, which makes sense considering it's the most popular anime/manga since One Piece (and the reason OP is not n°1 anymore) and at most they can do 4 seasons.
The series is that short? I thought it could at least be 6 seasons.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The series is that short? I thought it could at least be 6 seasons.

Yeah, only 202 manga chapters with only 11 arcs. At this point the anime has already adapted 8 (well, they finishing the 8th).

Arc 9 is basically the same length as the current arc in the anime. Arc 10 is a transitional one that's pretty short. Both of these can fit in a 3rd season easily. They would probably have to stretch them out and add some filler/new content even (which they did in S2 with arcs 7 & 8).

Arc 11 is the final one and by far the longest. It's practically a third of the whole manga. A lot of it are just (piff) fights though so I can see them animating all of it in one 24 episode season, or the most likely scenario: adapting almost everything in season 4 and finishing the series off with 1 or 2 movies.

Last edited:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
This season of Vanitas has been way better that vamp girl is saving this show.....
The less Vanitas is in the show the better it is shame he's the main character when/if the focus goes back to him I might have to drop this :francis: