Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
dude been off that coke ever since he didn't have the heart to let all might die :francis:

If we're talking about Season 3, it really could have gone either way. However, he dropped the ball by not showing just how much All Might was needed to keep stability. I'm talking like it should have been Defcon Five across all of Japan. Villains going absolutely batshyt and there being chaos. Endeavor and other top heroes would be trying their best, but they just can't keep up and villains steadily take control.

Even if he had killed off All Might, I doubt he would have shown the effects of it either.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If we're talking about Season 3, it really could have gone either way. However, he dropped the ball by not showing just how much All Might was needed to keep stability. I'm talking like it should have been Defcon Five across all of Japan. Villains going absolutely batshyt and there being chaos. Endeavor and other top heroes would be trying their best, but they just can't keep up and villains steadily take control.

Even if he had killed off All Might, I doubt he would have shown the effects of it either.

. War arc is where he truly messed up at it was a damn layup and stakes high and he blew it simple as that. Could of had more serious characters died show how bad things were now u feel no one of importance won’t die and shiga overpowered for now at least

I don’t think the series is bad I still enjoy it but it should of been top tier status imo who knows things may change or a reread may change my mind but like I said black clover over this easily and it sure as hell wasn’t like that
If mha knows what it wants to be like black clover then do it not give the pump fake
Most of all the biggest flaw is not developed the other characters imo same shyt happened to naruto in shippuden

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So I'm finally catching up to MHA season 5. And looking at some of class 1b students and thinking like why the fukk ain't these kids in 1a instead of invisible useless girl, tail guy, purple pervet midget glue guy, acid spit girl etc. :gucci:

Green vines shawty alone could body half of class A :gucci:
In an interview a while ago he said he was striving for balance but I don't buy it.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Space Battleship Yamato 2199 is a classic :blessed:

Space Battleship Yamato 2202 takes a big dump on everything that was good about 2199..:scust:

If anyone hasn't seen the Yamato remakes stop at 2199 tv series fukk the 2199 movie also.....2202 is poorly paced, completely disjointed, chopped together mess :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Space Battleship Yamato 2199 is a classic :blessed:

Space Battleship Yamato 2202 takes a big dump on everything that was good about 2199..:scust:

If anyone hasn't seen the Yamato remakes stop at 2199 tv series fukk the 2199 movie also.....2202 is poorly paced, completely disjointed, chopped together mess :francis:
I been telling people in here for years that Space Battleship Yamato 2199 is a fukking classic and was anime of the year when it released. Think it came out adjacent to Kill la Kill or something and got overshadowed by the degenerates:scust:

I refuse to acknowledge 2202 :unimpressed: shyt almost as bad as Promised Neverland S2

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I been telling people in here for years that Space Battleship Yamato 2199 is a fukking classic and was anime of the year when it released. Think it came out adjacent to Kill la Kill or something and got overshadowed by the degenerates:scust:

I refuse to acknowledge 2202 :unimpressed: shyt almost as bad as Promised Neverland S2
Watched this year's ago and loved it
Started watching this anime called Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199. Series is very good. It's basically the anime version of Battlestar Galactica.
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 - Anime - AniDB

I'm about half way through it and I'd probably rank it among the top 10 anime series I've ever seen if it keeps up until the end.