twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Read it in manga finally saw it animated got me :laff:
Get ur ass whipped and swag with wine :wow:

Wish they did the dialogue of him talking to the people in village where he was like look i ain’t trying to kill ya but let me know where he at :dead:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
TR ep 23 was solid....one more episode left.

So...Emma is Mikey's little sister?:ohhh: That means shawty is as good as dead in these skreets. :rip:. Takemitchy might have to save her too....or not :troll:

Takemitchy cried so much that he got one of the OG's to custom make his uniform. :wow:

:wow: Acting like Adult Simba climbing Pride Rock after failing to personally kill Scar.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Also Peach Boy Riverside is fukking weird with it's storytelling, it doesn't tell it in linear fashion. You need to watch every episode to understand the story as it's completely out of order.

shyt is stupid. Apparently the Manga ain't like that either. It's a decision solely for the anime.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Takemitchy cried so much that he got one of the OG's to custom make his uniform. :wow:

:wow: Acting like Adult Simba climbing Pride Rock after failing to personally kill Scar.

lol the OG was on his Uryuu shyt. Are you going to be #readgang after next week?

ImmediateFancyAsianconstablebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I have to admit, I not one to be a reader. :manny:

Besides with Fall Season starting, I will be invested in animes I never heard of before... plus Chainsaw Man.

Damn, waiting every week was tough..I wonder if the others will pick up the manga next week.

Chainsaw dropping this fall?/ :ohhh:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Damn, waiting every week was tough..I wonder if the others will pick up the manga next week.

Chainsaw dropping this fall?/ :ohhh:

It better, though it has the S-tier quality to be a JoJo Rival if it comes out in Winter 2022. It's MAPPA though, so they are busy with other stuff like AoT Final Season Part 2, Jujutsu Kaisen 0, Takt Op. Destiny. So I would assume it would be the Fall.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Facts

shyt might be old, but its classic as fukk and aged gracefully. As far as sport anime goes, that shyt and Ippo or like 1a and 1b.

Slam Dunk is goat. The manga is a masterpiece. I'm looking forward to the new film in Dec. A remake of the series is long over due.