Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Maaaaaaaaannnn WTF bout to happen next week with TR???:ooh:

Tachemitchy!!! :lupe:

Damn MHA and Tokyo Revengers knocked shyt out the park today.

TR ep 23 was solid....one more episode left.

So...Emma is Mikey's little sister?:ohhh: That means shawty is as good as dead in these skreets. :rip:. Takemitchy might have to save her too....or not :troll:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I dont know bout me loving it it’s average at best :russ:
fukkery in it just don’t know how far it goes since I dropped it I may pick it back up tho
I meant you like fukkery in general, you have no problem with something like that. We embrace the fukkery so it's nothing to us :wow:
Bryan Danielson is scared to watch stuff like that so I wanna hear his thoughts:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I meant you like fukkery in general, you have no problem with something like that. We embrace the fukkery so it's nothing to us :wow:
Bryan Danielson is scared to watch stuff like that so I wanna hear his thoughts:mjlol:

:stopitslime: Wiseman

Your Anime Tribal Chief fears nothing.

Sidenote….. that was crazy how everything played out in Realist Hero. Dude strategy is on some next level shyt. Gonna be interesting to see him go up against a tougher foe or take his first L.

Slime

Yes we finally got down to some action. I’m still surprised his analyzer hasn’t realized it’s the necklace that got ol girl in the trance but I guess that would be too easy for the plot. But that tag team War Games shyt they got going on is dope. I wonder will they wrap it up next ep or will we see some fukkery that extends it. Either way I’m with it:lolbron: