tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Slime with its best episode for this cour. There are two people that 'he' could be referring to either the Grandmaster or the resurrected Demon Lord. But damn everyone plotting against Clayman. Although
Milim faking being under his control was very unexpected. I personally like that rather than having to save her, which seemed weird because she supposedly likes the 3rd most powerful Demon Lord if I remember correctly.

Hopefully, the momentum carries on to next week's episode. On another note, Veldora killed me in this episode.:russ:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

this is starting tomorrow. led by Naoko Yamada, former Kyo Ani director/animator who left to do her own thing. She is one of the superstars in the industry atm.

dunno what historical story this is adapting or if it'll be interesting, but at least you can expect the production to be high quality because everything she does is. Koe no Katachi latest example I think.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
CBR actually have a list of 10 MHA characters that could block or avoid the Kamehameha. :russ:

Mineta & Invisible Girl. :hhh:

Kid Goku after the first world tournament stomping a majority of the MHA. The ones with the weird ass powers gonna be the biggest threats but in a straight out brawl outside of prime all might he running through cats no problem.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

this is starting tomorrow. led by Naoko Yamada, former Kyo Ani director/animator who left to do her own thing. She is one of the superstars in the industry atm.

dunno what historical story this is adapting or if it'll be interesting, but at least you can expect the production to be high quality because everything she does is. Koe no Katachi latest example I think.

:whoo:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Almost done with the Skypia arc of One Piece. Freakin Luffy's dumb ass be lost for the entire battle while all his homies get washed then finally comes through to save the day. Please tell me he gets at least alittle smarter as this progresses.
Nope :mjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Almost done with the Skypia arc of One Piece. Freakin Luffy's dumb ass be lost for the entire battle while all his homies get washed then finally comes through to save the day. Please tell me he gets at least alittle smarter as this progresses.

I don’t think he is as dumb, but he is still pretty dumb, also the squad gets washed less because they know to leave the heavy lifting to Luffy.

:yeshrug: Grand scheme of things it’s pretty much all the same

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Luffy is all heart and no brain.