Reppin
Texas

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I’m not caught up on S5 of My Hero, and the show starts declining in the second half of S3, but boy does it start well :ehh:

S1 is a good fast paced introduction
S2 is a perfect season of anime. The tournament arc is flawless, and Stain is another fantastic arc. At this point, the show is not only developing characters well with excellent pacing and action, but also is doing a great job of questioning the world it established via Todoroki’s backstory and everything Stain is about
S3 starts with a bang with the camp getting hijacked leading to All Might v All For One

again things start to decline from here a good bit IMO, but how many of the big long Shounen have had such a consistent and strong opening 50 episodes?

We warned yall that this season of MHA was going to be lackluster. The Liberation Army arc was dope, and the arc now is too.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
As a giant critic of this MHA season, today's episode was phenomenal. They delivered the start of Shigaraki's backstory very well with regards to his family. Looks like at the very least the season will finish strong.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Today's episode of Realist Hero was really good. Everything came into place and it makes why that cliffhanger from so many episodes ago wasn't addressed immediately. On another Souma can be pretty damn ruthless. A really nice change from the vast majority of anime Isekai protagonists.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Get on it breh. It's literally DBZ, but with the GODs as the main characters.

It does have some Dragon Ball vibes, even the intro's riff is basically the same as the OG series :russ:

I just binged the 8 episodes and was entertained throughout. I wonder how long this premise of Idaten vs Demons can last without getting ridiculous or boring (or both) but so far it's highly compelling. The best part are the characters though, I've laughed my ass off at everyone's interactions with Rin :mjlol:

The fanservice has me :dead: too

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Today's episode of Realist Hero was really good. Everything came into place and it makes why that cliffhanger from so many episodes ago wasn't addressed immediately. On another Souma can be pretty damn ruthless. A really nice change from the vast majority of anime Isekai protagonists.

Souma just danced on 3 and a half kingdoms worth of rebellions :whew:

gotta give Carmine his props, though. That's some over the top chessmastering