MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
That Breh The Isekai'd Into A Slime / TenSura - Episode 2.46 - Demon Lord's Banquet ~Walpurgis~

Well, at least Slime/TenSura's Big Boss battle didn't end in one episode. Though its shytty in a way how it started with Clayman vs. Rimuru, to a fukking chessboard that I really don't care. Then it focused on Rimuru vs. Milim, which was good, but still Milim in a sense has been really a dull point; not that I don't care about her, but why like the Anime wants me to focus on her, when she has been doing stuff in the background.

Knowing how TenSura is, Clayman will die 5 mins into the next episode, then the Demon Courts goes and gets ice cream. Just a lot of missed stuff that could really make it special.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Slime with 2 back to back dope episodes. Well damn. I prolly need to play some numbers this week. shyt crazy

Idaten Deities with another great episode. shyt is literally the best anime out right now.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Kingdom came out again with another fire episode. Its a shame this shiw so slept on here. If you havrnt picked it up yet I suggest waiting till season end and binge. Every week feels like an eternity for the next episode to come out:wow:

Could always join #LiterateGang :blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
cmon twan :snoop: you gotta read berserk if you don't fukk with nothing else

if for no other reason than to understand exactly how many people been biting that material for years :wow:

ya I know I need to but I be knee deep in them light novels also but from what I searched it may not be ending either for right cuz said vol 41 Isn’t the end of berserk so sound like people under the creator may continue his work after his unfortunate death so we’ll see if they continue but the last chapter 364;may not be the end but who knows now