Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Revolutionary Girl Utena is a good ass show and classic in its own right. Said it a while back in here, but its basically all the high notes of Sailor Moon in a better format. The movie was pretty solid too.

it is :dame: but if you can watch JoJo then its light

plus this s tier douchebag right here

tumblr_mt54h4vGD91rmzcu5o1_400.gif

LOL I just watched another 2 episodes..and came across that car scene (ep 28). This man said "Don't you love the throb of the engine?"
and did a backflip on the car hood..bruh

:mjtf:

The metaphors are too much.

Just started Inuyashiki Last Hero

You wont be disappointed. The show is madness.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Revolutionary Girl Utena is a good ass show and classic in its own right. Said it a while back in here, but its basically all the high notes of Sailor Moon in a better format. The movie was pretty solid too.

it is :dame: but if you can watch JoJo then its light

plus this s tier douchebag right here

tumblr_mt54h4vGD91rmzcu5o1_400.gif
Can't watch it. Series was my exes favorite. Reminds me of her.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just watched Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0+1.0

My breh @Swiggy you gotta watch it and come share your thoughts on it. It's been a long time coming :blessed: :wow:

I thought it was a really good flick. But you got to let go of the attachment to the OG series and End of Evangelion. I mean, Rebuild 3.0 already forces you to come to grips with the fact that his series of films are not 90's Anno being depressed as fukk and finding an artistic outlet to show the world his struggles. This new tetralogy is way more on the surface and even though it still touches on complex themes -and this final movie takes one last swing at them in a way the previous three didn't- it's from a completely different perspective.

I was surprised at much we are showed and explained. Never has Evangelion took you by your hand and outright told you motivations and happenings as they did in this movie. But I liked it. There's still a ton of shyt left to our interpretation though, don't get me wrong.

All in a all, a very good movie that I want to see again. I think I got some stuff but I need to rewatch and read other people's take on it.

Animation was 85% incredible. 10% a little too much CGI. 4% bad CGI and 1% WTF was that shyt. It's so bad I actually think Anno made it look like that on purpose because he didn't want people to glorify it.

Can't wait for y'alls take on the mindfukkery :feedme:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A whole new generation of fans is going to slowly figure out that Shaman King completely sucks :mjlol:

4kids ruined a lot of shyt but they actually HELPED Shaman King seem better than it actually was

its like a right of passage :wow:
Ayo lol. I thought I was the only one.

Like I thought the show looked really dope as a kid but never caught it enough. Read a manga chapter online of Manta getting dissected alive:ohhh:

One day I sat down and binged the whole thing. I remember finishing the last chapter like "Hmmm..... That kinda sucked"

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

My breh @Swiggy you gotta watch it and come share your thoughts on it. It's been a long time coming :blessed: :wow:

I thought it was a really good flick. But you got to let go of the attachment to the OG series and End of Evangelion. I mean, Rebuild 3.0 already forces you to come to grips with the fact that his series of films are not 90's Anno being depressed as fukk and finding an artistic outlet to show the world his struggles. This new tetralogy is way more on the surface and even though it still touches on complex themes -and this final movie takes one last swing at them in a way the previous three didn't- it's from a completely different perspective.

I was surprised at much we are showed and explained. Never has Evangelion took you by your hand and outright told you motivations and happenings as they did in this movie. But I liked it. There's still a ton of shyt left to our interpretation though, don't get me wrong.

All in a all, a very good movie that I want to see again. I think I got some stuff but I need to rewatch and read other people's take on it.

Animation was 85% incredible. 10% a little too much CGI. 4% bad CGI and 1% WTF was that shyt. It's so bad I actually think Anno made it look like that on purpose because he didn't want people to glorify it.

I JUST FINISHED IT :damn::damn:

I need to sleep now lol, but I'll get back at you tomorrow :myman:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

Man…I finished this masterpiece last night.:wow: Just so many emotions watching this. I’ve been watch EVA since the late 90’s. Never have I watched an anime that took you through so many ups and downs. It was truly a roller coaster of emotions.

Then, we finally get to this point. So much I want to say about this movie but man, to see Shinji finally…..it was a surreal moment for me as an EVA fan. So much sh!t this character went through and to finally see it end like that brought such happiness. It’s weird to say but I was like, YES!!! This is WTF we were waiting for: Shinji finally becoming an adult.

I haven’t delved into the other characters as there were so many surprises. Overall, I felt so happy and yet a bit sad as this truly the end but it’s an ending that I can live with:wow: I’ll wait a bit to discuss more as these are my initial feelings. So fresh on my mind!

Side Note: The music placement here was outstanding and the animation was amazing! Just blew me away:wow::mjcry:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This was a really funny episode and despite being a chill one, Vanitas really killed it again. I really expected Vanitas to have something insane for his second condition, not something actually reasonable lol.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I can’t see watching anything else from the author of Interspecies Reviewers. Is this really worth bothering with?
I had to look it up but so far this isn’t nearly as lewd or degenerate as that and the animated fights are really entertaining.

It just comes off as a fun show that doesn’t take itself seriously at all.