CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Most of what I have heard about Shaman King Remake has been mid. Usually, when people say an anime is bad it's exaggerated.

I'm just going to wait till all the episodes are available before binging and watching it for myself.

It's netflix, all the eps are already out for the season. 13 eps.

Basically the first 2 or 3 eps a little slow, then the Shaman tournament starts and ends it off strong. The animation is better in the remake, but the pacing is a little sped up more than the OG, and they showed a big plot twist early in the show, so I'm a little lukewarm about that.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It's netflix, all the eps are already out for the season. 13 eps.

Basically the first 2 or 3 eps a little slow, then the Shaman tournament starts and ends it off strong. The animation is better in the remake, but the pacing is a little sped up more than the OG, and they showed a big plot twist early in the show, so I'm a little lukewarm about that.

I was more so referring there is going to be 52 episodes in total and similar to Dragon Quest it is going to keep running until they are done with the adaptation.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The show is really dope. Im on ep 26, I need to go back and finish it. The amount of bytch slaps in this show is ridiculous.
:merchant:Saionji is a pimp.

tsb1SJieD_4_vEu-rJnTz2IfVigVRJdY92IO0dV6Dd8hlIpMmBhPMaSu6WcLddY8FafXZiKFbd4lTktNPz5uAUeICWIV5__NnCZ5Ha4aWwoiSErtALZygTf34mcdVra5v5A5qo3A
just watched the first episode of Revolutionary Girl Utena

saionji is HOH, damn
this shyt kinda dope :dame:
Revolutionary Girl Utena is a good ass show and classic in its own right. Said it a while back in here, but its basically all the high notes of Sailor Moon in a better format. The movie was pretty solid too.

it is :dame: but if you can watch JoJo then its light

plus this s tier douchebag right here

tumblr_mt54h4vGD91rmzcu5o1_400.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was more so referring there is going to be 52 episodes in total and similar to Dragon Quest it is going to keep running until they are done with the adaptation.

Oh yeah for sure.

Dragon Quest seems to be a 100% faithful remake while this one makes changes where it feels it's appropriate. We'll see how it goes.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
A whole new generation of fans is going to slowly figure out that Shaman King completely sucks :mjlol:

4kids ruined a lot of shyt but they actually HELPED Shaman King seem better than it actually was

its like a right of passage :wow: