Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Damn haikyu got me watching Olympic volleyball and I don’t watch that shyt :russ:

sports anime is the most underrated genre in anime imo cuz majority of them are really good and even goat status for people

next sports anime up gonna be yowamushi and my brother binged that shyt and loved it

U1kwPy.gif

:wow: :wow: :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
So Tanmoshi (Detective is Already Dead) is another example of how hyping an adaptation can really hurt an anime. It was by far the most anticipated new show of this season (also was very close along the lines of returning shows like Slime & Dragon Maid).

Overall the adaptation has been underwhelming, but the reception has been overly negative. (Which I feel is harsher then it deserves tbh) It has been a very conceptually interesting show that has failed to execute on the emotional moments, which it needed to.

I think once they start adapting vol 2 things will pickup, but since most people dropped or moved on from it. It's probably a mood point at this point tbh.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So Tanmoshi (Detective is Already Dead) is another example of how hyping an adaptation can really hurt an anime. It was by far the most anticipated new show of this season (also was very close along the lines of returning shows like Slime & Dragon Maid).

Overall the adaptation has been underwhelming, but the reception has been overly negative. (Which I feel is harsher then it deserves tbh) It has been a very conceptually interesting show that has failed to execute on the emotional moments, which it needed to.

I think once they start adapting vol 2 things will pickup, but since most people dropped or moved on from it. It's probably a mood point at this point tbh.

So it has the same problems as Noblesse and Tower of God did. :francis:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Once Fushi started developing like a real character people aren't fukking with To Your Eternity anymore :dwillhuh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Tsukimichi Moonlit Fantasy seems like its becoming more and more like Slime.

True, it does remind me of that show, but i think it has better pacing and better humor.

plus they don't seem to take itself as serious as Slime does. Slime don't know if it was wants to be carefree or super political sometimes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
True, it does remind me of that show, but i think it has better pacing and better humor.

plus they don't seem to take itself as serious as Slime does. Slime don't know if it was wants to be carefree or super political sometimes.
Yeah I wasn't into it the first episode but I feel like it got better. The fact that it doesn't take itself too seriously really helps it.