tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Despite still being dialogue focused some of the plot points are finally pushing forward. Clayman wants to become a true demon lord and to do so he is attacking the animal kingdom. Altho based on what Raphael said, it seems that isn't likely to work.

This is what last week's episode should have been tbh. Anyway based on the title of next week's episode is going to be another setup episode. Hopefully the last until we get into the head of things.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Despite still being dialogue focused some of the plot points are finally pushing forward. Clayman wants to become a true demon lord and to do so he is attacking the animal kingdom. Altho based on what Raphael said, it seems that isn't likely to work.

This is what last week's episode should have been tbh. Anyway based on the title of next week's episode is going to be another setup episode. Hopefully the last until we get into the head of things.

Facts, this episode while not anything special, was definitely the best of the season so far. dialogue was better, scenery change up, plot just finally seemed to move along after stagnating for 3 fukking episodes.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Let me get this straight:
You want to get a nice present for your boss
See one and decide its a good idea to steal it
Go in there and try to steal it but take too long to do it
Owner wakes up and rightfully prepares to defend his shop
End up seriously injuring/killing said owner
Find out its your boss' brother

Your reaction is to blame your boss and decide to kill him? :dwillhuh: Talking about y'all got beef with y'all boss naw nikka yo boss has beef with you.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Your reaction is to blame your boss and decide to kill him? :dwillhuh: Talking about y'all got beef with y'all boss naw nikka yo boss has beef with you.

:russ: What anime is this?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watching Naruto Shippuden movies in order. Only one I watched was The Last.

as much as I like to slander this series nowadays it was one of the first anime I ever streamed, and the first manga I ever read, so the nostalgia of seeing these characters again and hearing their English voices is definitely there.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:wow: It's been a minute since I got a chapter of something good. I need adaption announcements tho

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjgrin: Takemichi would have survived that blow to the head. In fact he would laugh it off.