42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I've never fallen out of a series like MHA. I binged the first 3 seasons then immediately hoped on the manga and was :wow: at the Shie Hassaikai arc...after that it was so downhill I dropped it not long after the Shigaraki origin story. Every time I read a chapter to check where the story is at I'm :snoop: at how uninteresting it all is. I thought with this time skip I could hop back in to check it out and lasted 2 chapters before dropping this shyt again.
You simply can't dismiss world building and character development for as long as they have and keep people attached over multiple seasons :francis: and as bad as the show is, the manga is worse about it.

They don't give you a reason to care about anything most of the time. And when they do, its either hypocritical as fukk or needlessly convoluted/misplaced.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
we really about to do this huh?

tenor.gif

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Megalo Box just had its best episode of the season. That shyt was damn good too.

Best ep! When the beat dropped during the sparring match :wow:This show is a classic in the making. I like how the first half of the series there was no action, it was so that we can truly understand the character's struggle.... I guess now we'll get nothing but action and it'll be even more hype.:takedat: