twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
86 always gotta start out all happy n shyt and then turn gut wrenching towards the end....just brutal:mjcry:. I may have overlooked this but how does Lena know shin's brother? I want to pick up the light novel...I need to know what happens next

imma tell u this now as a novel reader shyt don’t let up :damn: :mjcry:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Tokyo Revenger ep 6

This ep flew by quickly. Damn, so Möbius brought the fight to Toman already? It's not even Aug 3. Is someone else time jumping and messing with the time line? Good thing this anime has 24 EPs...it's gonna get ugly.

They way these kids are about that life makes me forget they're only in middle school.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjcry: damn......

These kids are dying likes flies...I bet Shin will be the last man standing, still searching for his brother's headtop. Lena needs to put the fukking chocolate down and call it a day.

a lot more stuff than u think that happens and a lot of world building too

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This season of MHA been like nonstop battles. shyt makes me wanna play the game afterwards. #ActionGang stay eating. :ohlawd:

Tokyo Revengers is prolly the one show I look forward to the most on a weekly basis which says a lot, because you got 2 good boxing animes this season. That show just draws you in and makes you care about every fukking thing and then the violence and fukkery just blends perfectly on top of that.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
96253834853a053bdea68128fcd5c9d244e253e6.gifv

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
This season of MHA been like nonstop battles. shyt makes me wanna play the game afterwards. #ActionGang stay eating. :ohlawd:

Tokyo Revengers is prolly the one show I look forward to the most on a weekly basis which says a lot, because you got 2 good boxing animes this season. That show just draws you in and makes you care about every fukking thing and then the violence and fukkery just blends perfectly on top of that.

I gotta jump on the manga as soon as the anime finishes. We got 18 episodes left. Moebius vs Toman about to be :whoo:.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
MHA got some of the best animation in the business right now and it doesn't matter because everyone is :snooze: on that shyt now

I've never fallen out of a series like MHA. I binged the first 3 seasons then immediately hoped on the manga and was :wow: at the Shie Hassaikai arc...after that it was so downhill I dropped it not long after the Shigaraki origin story. Every time I read a chapter to check where the story is at I'm :snoop: at how uninteresting it all is. I thought with this time skip I could hop back in to check it out and lasted 2 chapters before dropping this shyt again.

Last edited: