winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Castlevania on Netflix is pretty enjoyable. I'll binge all of it this week as the final season is out in a couple days. Makes me wonder how good DOTA: Dragon's Blood is.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
going through the DBZ films starting from the beginning. been fun to watch for nostalgia.

753a201135aaba4e2c9aed45ecfaea59aa302973.gifv

c3ab752dcca0d6193cbd9a7607848210d0571925.gifv

so far Tree of Might has been the best

Seeing Roshi get down, that takes me back. :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just got caught up with Mushoku Tensei. I knew coming in it was supposed to be good, but I didn't expect it to be this good. Every episode felt meaningful and unique, which I don't think happens too often with other shows. There is so much lore that they tease us with towards the end that really got me intrigued.

Honestly, the only criticism I could see is Rudeus being a perv, but for the most part, I don't think it was too over the top. Although I could see how that could turn off people. I do think they did a great job with Eries. Which was surprising given her first impression during the show.

Can't wait till July when this and Slime Isekai comes back :blessed:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Hopefully the MC stops always getting beat down.

After a few episodes, I feel like this dude is the Rudy of the gang. Basically he will get his ass kicked the most, but at the same time, be the inspiration to others; if he gets his ass kicked, you best be just as tough as he is.

He may be a crybaby but he's trying his best to get stronger...I thought I'd find him annoying af but I don't. I like him. This is what deku should have been.

OddTaxi 1.06: Let Me Hear You Say, "What the Hell?"

:mjlol: shyt getting really interesting. Odokawa got invited by the Skunk dude as a thanks to the club, and that little shyt chasing after him comes in and starts blasting while he is in the restroom.

Shirakawa and Nobu make sense, I think Odokawa does have something for Shira, but right now his shyt is too turbulent. Plus Nobu need him for his thing.

:stopitslime: Kakihana, that little b*stard is going to get Odokawa mixed up in this, he is getting into debt as well.

:mjlit: That clout chaser on YouTube making those videos about Nobu, despite him not being the dude in the club. Little shyt has something coming to him as well, I feel it, talking too much shyt.

Now you got the Giraffe dude in the scene talking to Shigaki before he left in the cab.

LOL I died when Odokawa ran for his life...I ain't never seen him run....at this point he should move, cuz the crazy kid from the club knows where he lives.

I'm glad he has some self respect to walk away from alpacha hoe who tried to set him up.

Then we have clout chaser-kun who might get smoked by Dobu if he continues to run his mouth.

I'm surprised Dobu recognized his gun while watching the news. His gun did look like something Abraham Lincoln would use..very distinguished:lolbron:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Looking back at the Cooler movies, he was disrespecting Goku with no shame at all :mjlol: It makes me wonder if they can incorporate him into the canon like they did for Broly in Super? :jbhmm:

Vegeta got fukked up too. they had to jump him in the sequel :russ:

90f5d574878132b37976cf0b8a336d8df75e585d.gifv

feels like a waste of a great design to never be canon outside of these two movies.

86866bd76a5fb97dd35a10c0297dc00043514719.png

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He may be a crybaby but he's trying his best to get stronger...I thought I'd find him annoying af but I don't. I like him. This is what deku should have been.

LOL I died when Odokawa ran for his life...I ain't never seen him run....at this point he should move, cuz the crazy kid from the club knows where he lives.

I'm glad he has some self respect to walk away from alpacha hoe who tried to set him up.

Then we have clout chaser-kun who might get smoked by Dobu if he continues to run his mouth.

I'm surprised Dobu recognized his gun while watching the news. His gun did look like something Abraham Lincoln would use..very distinguished:lolbron:

I am sure Dobu went to his shoebox in the park, and found a dead bird instead of a gun. :mjlol: