winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Koikimo is getting very uncomfortable. Grown ass man butting heads with a high schooler over another high schooler.

Rio is a great character though. She’s so easily amused by all the fukkery.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finally finished GTO. shyt was actually dope. Prolly give it an 8. Nice blend of life gems and fukkery. Not the funniest anime I've seen, but its prolly top 10. Its also one of the rare shows where the eng dub is better than the eng sub. (Felt the same way about Kenichi)

This new season of Castlevania been dope as fukk so far got damn. Already half way through and I feel like its the best season so far.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I watched DOTA in one sitting. Enjoyed it. It’s not quite Castlevania but if you liked that you’d like DOTA. Since it’s getting a sequel I’ll watch day one.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I miss the old One Piece fan Sub when they left the Japanese translations for the attacks. 7 Shichibukai sound better than warlord of the sea. Yonko sounds better than 4 emperors etc.

I feel like the fans subs understood the spirit of the translations better.
Kaizoku fansubs :wow: you a true OG.

I remember all drama from the clowns whining about animated attack text and "nakama". :mjlol:But yeah, that group really had the best grasp of One Piece's themes.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The pacing is what killed I stand on 1 mil lives to me.
The adventures these nikkas went on in that other world would drag on too long and get boring. The action sequences an overall animation were mid so the dope moments didn't blow you away when they did happen. shyt got darker towards the end of the season, but even then the regular shyt that was going on in the regular world was more interesting. That's also when the humor and characters got to shine the most. Show really didn't excel at anything.

with that said, I'll still prolly end up watching the 2nd season. :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The pacing is what killed I stand on 1 mil lives to me.
The adventures these nikkas went on in that other world would drag on too long and get boring. The action sequences an overall animation were mid so the dope moments didn't blow you away when they did happen. shyt got darker towards the end of the season, but even then the regular shyt that was going on in the regular world was more interesting. That's also when the humor and characters got to shine the most. Show really didn't excel at anything.

with that said, I'll still prolly end up watching the 2nd season. :snoop:

rated this shyt low and still gonna watch cuz the premise i like and I’m curious but man the execution is :trash:
Probably dive into the manga for this and yet I’m gonna watch season 2 :snoop:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The past few Dragon Quest episodes have honestly been some of the episodes so far this season in general.