twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Is it wrong to pick up Girls in a dungeon sword oratoria is piff
It’s the spinoff from main series just focused more on loki familia seeing things from aiz point of view
Talks bout the depth of the dungeon how far down they have gone I’m on vol 4 almost done they on floor 58 and shyt and loki family maybe strong but they don’t make them OP at all with the shyt they going thru
I dont know even think they are the strongest familia might be freya familia

I haven’t seen the anime but heard they really did bad job adaptation but the novel is good
My personal opinion the whole series is really good in general the main one and spin-off too
I haven’t even read the other spin-off where it’s about certain characters or family too

so if you’re curious I say give it a read

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It’s the spinoff from main series just focused more on loki familia seeing things from aiz point of view
Talks bout the depth of the dungeon how far down they have gone I’m on vol 4 almost done they on floor 58 and shyt and loki family maybe strong but they don’t make them OP at all with the shyt they going thru

I haven’t seen the anime but heard they really did bad job adaptation but the novel is good
My personal opinion the whole series is really good in general the main one and spin-off too
I haven’t even read the other spin-off where it’s about certain characters or family too

Yeah, you put me on with "Is It Wrong..." & after a difficult start, I got to the end of the 2nd Season I think. He'd teamed up with the one chick that starts off scamming him and the blacksmith.

How far back am I? Might binge it to catch up. :jbhmm:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

the anime is surprisingly shytty :ehh: its got its moments - but not before they dive headfirst back into low-tier harem territory

its wild because the world is actually interesting as fukk too :manny:

but fan service money is still more reliable than actual good show money i guess

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah, you put me on with "Is It Wrong..." & after a difficult start, I got to the end of the 2nd Season I think. He'd teamed up with the one chick that starts off scamming him and the blacksmith.

How far back am I? Might binge it to catch up. :jbhmm:
That sounds like s1 the scamming and blacksmith
It’s not for everyone I know but I fukks with it heavy

the anime is surprisingly shytty :ehh: its got its moments - but not before they dive headfirst back into low-tier harem territory

its wild because the world is actually interesting as fukk too :manny:

but fan service money is still more reliable than actual good show money i guess

Ya I feel u on that they enhance on it more so in anime than novel
S4 will trend tho I’m pretty sure cuz it goes fukking dark as hell and lots of death once it returns to the dungeon lore that’s for sure
Anime focus more the fan service when it’s not a big point in novel it happens but not to that extent embellished I know it does have great world building tho
So if u ain’t feeling it may not be for u

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This one on Hulu where they're firefighter demon hunters or whatever. It's a very easy watch but it's not easy for me to care like I watched 6 episodes but I ain't went back to it in a week and I'm not entirely interested in finishing.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I guess 86 is the one to follow every week.

Gundam Thunderbolt

yal really been sleep all this time? :mindblown:

Looks like I was sleeping too. I've only seen the first season of the OVAs. :dead: Don't know how I lost track of it.

This one on Hulu where they're firefighter demon hunters or whatever. It's a very easy watch but it's not easy for me to care like I watched 6 episodes but I ain't went back to it in a week and I'm not entirely interested in finishing.

Fire Force? :unimpressed: Same. The animation looked real nice but I ended up not liking everything else.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:yeshrug:
:wow: I guess 86 is the one to follow every week.

Looks like I was sleeping too. I've only seen the first season of the OVAs. :dead: Don't know how I lost track of it.

Fire Force? :unimpressed: Same. The animation looked real nice but I ended up not liking everything else.
I still think Fire Force S1 has the most confusing direction of any show with a budget that I've seen in years.

S2 is somehow more consistent even though its got worse boring stretches.....

but at the end of the day, Ogun is the homie so I can accept no slander for Fire Force :mjgrin: