Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
OddTaxi Episode 3

Interesting turn of events. Alpaca girl knows Eddy Gordo shyt. The monkey friend getting in too deep, and now he's got two heavys tailing him. Plus he overheard the Elephant dude about the missing girl, who seems to be the daughter of some high-level Yakuza.

As far as the gold-tooth baboon, he seems to be just a fair mobster. However that scene in which he planted that gun is suspicious, like someone might take it when he is going to get it back.

• Monkey is 41 years old and he's tryna get with a 18 year old? :picard:
  • Baboon with the fur coat is just tryna cover his ass...The dashcam's sd card will be traced to him if Walrus dude snitches.
  • the Alpacha is in some shyt...She probably stole those pills to pay off her tuition.
  • That cliffhanger in the end tho...someone is about to get kidnapped.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm ready......but first Imma need for this scarred-nikka to get bodied.

outta line for this shyt..:pacspit:

9764a33003b036f27bf5fb79611c6893.gif

86 is right up there...I'm about to watch ep 2.

I used to be an only #readgang..but that came at a cost, I wasn't enjoying anime anymore because I've already read most of the titles. Now that I stopped reading..... I'm enjoying anime again.

:ahh:
I need that Mecha feeling restored breh.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had Captain level power with none of the centuries of experience or kido. Ichigo couldn't even figure out his own spiritual pressure for 1/2 the series.

Drowning in his own wave. :mjlol:

Ichigo as a shinigami was ass :hhh:
nikka literally only had one move throughout the series

It's crazy how much his character fell off after SS.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I'm ready......but first Imma need for this scarred-nikka to get bodied.

outta line for this shyt..:pacspit:

9764a33003b036f27bf5fb79611c6893.gif

86 is right up there...I'm about to watch ep 2.

I used to be an only #readgang..but that came at a cost, I wasn't enjoying anime anymore because I've already read most of the titles. Now that I stopped reading..... I'm enjoying anime again.

:ahh:

yea being readgang comes at a cost :mjcry:

If you lucky and have a studio like ufotable who stays true to the manga being read gang and a anime watcher is the best combination.

but most of the time they try to cut corners and stuff as many books in a season as possible

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:picard: Foul playing with that mook like that.
straight up :scust: danced on a solo goon egregiously because true ace pilots hate to get their paint scratched

think shyt like this is lost in a lot of gundam/mecha runs. giant beams wiping out 100s at a time is sleepy as hell

taking the time to show off how some grunt in a mass produced coffin gets his limited FOV abused while being stuck in the equivalent of a giant robot And1 mixtape? that's the sauce

I know CGI gets a lot of hate, but done right you can still get something out of it

Battle of Loum was legit in its own right because it does lot of the little things. Rapid depressurization effects, leading fire, shrapnel :picard:, narrowed perspectives to match high G thrusts, etc. And they actually gave a fukk to maintain the art between transitions - what Macross REALLY dropped the ball on in their past few series.
What show is this?
Gundam Thunderbolt. Its not 'finished' but its still a top-tier Gundam run.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

still love this scene :ohlawd: this is everything

even the 80s vibe music kicking in late :banderas:

those screams :damn:

Damn, I missed with the heavy? :dahell:

One shot is enough to disable most suits but it's too damn slow, I'll get him with the next shot. :win:

*Destroys gun* :wtf:

What the fukk? There's no way he avoided the shot AND managed to destroy my beam rifle. Yeah, must have been a lucky shot. Yeah, let's see him avoid the gatling gun, I'll rip him to shreds no matter how many fancy moves he's got. :demonic:

*Unloads 50 rounds with no hits* :mindblown:

I can't get a lock on him. Even so, there's no motherfukking way he's avoided all those shots. What the fukk is this thing? No one can move like that.

*Gatling explodes* :gucci:

He melted my shyt again?! Got damn that shyt almost blew up my cockpit. :sadcam:. fukk all this, I'm getting outta here, I'll tell the Sargeant I lost him in the debris. :hubie:

Wait, where'd he go?? He was just on my left & this nikka disappeared?:damn: