LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
he doesn't keep the same energy in ep 18 till the end of the season? :snoop:

Tanjiro needs to find a better crew cuz this here ain't it.

zlilcd6j8gl41.jpg

Welcome to the Demon Slayer MC 3. :lolbron:

shyt I think his backstory ain’t till final arc if memory serves me correct

Nah, they showed him training with the old man and getting bullied by his superior pupil in the anime. Told him to hone that First Form until it's better than anything else. It was during the Lower Moon Rui battle on the mountain against an underling. :ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:ohhh: thats ushio and tora tf? I dropped it 10 eps in..it bored me, mediocre old school Shonen..I wanted to see some carnage.
I binged it years ago on Hulu. I stuck with it but it's not as hype as Demon Slayer.
yeah, its no demon slayer. but its a hell of a lot better than inuyasha

its monster of the week format for pretty long stretch before things get going - then the tone switch is pretty big. in a way it threw off the people who dropped it and plenty of the people who stuck with it

it was worth it in the end for me though :manny: hard to recommend because there's a lot of better, more consistent stuff out there.... especially if people are looking for new/iconic stuff. but it is legit

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ichigo: I refuse to use my bankai against you, because I'm saving it for the Espada

*gets his ass beat by this goofy arrancar for two episodes, Nel about to get killed*

BANKAI:damn:

Ichigo stayed getting his ass whopped. ulquiorra and grimmjow put in work on him. Captain level my ass :mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Ichigo stayed getting his ass whopped. ulquiorra and grimmjow put in work on him. Captain level my ass :mjlol:

He had Captain level power with none of the centuries of experience or kido. Ichigo couldn't even figure out his own spiritual pressure for 1/2 the series.

Drowning in his own wave. :mjlol: