Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Inuyasha was also a demonic story. BEM was a demonic story, Ushio and Tora, Zenki, Nura. All about demons none tried hard to be edgey. This one feels try hard.

Not Ushio and Tora :laff:.

tumblr_omxwsvXuzO1rn2chmo1_540.gifv

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
these immigrants in Megalobox are just trying to survive, raise a family a peace. built their own little community from scratch. but they are targets of aggressive discrimination that can't stand to share land with another culture. old lady tried to go to a grocery store with her grandaughter and these bigots chased her away :mjcry:

if and when joe wins the boxing tournament, again, i bet he'll invest money into helping protect this community. he is their hero.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
these immigrants in Megalobox are just trying to survive, raise a family a peace. built their own little community from scratch. but they are targets of aggressive discrimination that can't stand to share land with another culture. old lady tried to go to a grocery store with her grandaughter and these bigots chased her away :mjcry:

if and when joe wins the boxing tournament, again, i bet he'll invest money into helping protect this community. he is their hero.

and then you have that self hating immigrant kid who feels like he's not like the other immigrants just so that he can be accepted. His mom needs to keep an eye on him, constantly in the streets hanging with the wrong folks and causing trouble.... Every ep in this season has me like :to:...the struggle is real.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
This nikka got his act together..........wtf was that? :whoo:....or maybe his ho ass been capping this entire time.

4754aa786ada71d0f4e04abe911dc6f9.gif
Very frustrating character. Ive only seen the anime and have been diligent in avoiding manga spoilers.
I sure hope he advances and keeps up with the other characters. Would hate for him to end up like Yamaha/Krillin

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Very frustrating character. Ive only seen the anime and have been diligent in avoiding manga spoilers.
I sure hope he advances and keeps up with the other characters. Would hate for him to end up like Yamaha/Krillin

he doesn't keep the same energy in ep 18 till the end of the season? :snoop:

Tanjiro needs to find a better crew cuz this here ain't it.

zlilcd6j8gl41.jpg

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Ushio and Tora is all fun and games til its straight demonic Hakumen no Mono szn

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_focused_v3.png

rT2LZSo.gif

this motherfukker was just out to terrorize instead of win - and did that shyt no matter the cost

:ohhh: thats ushio and tora tf? I dropped it 10 eps in..it bored me, mediocre old school Shonen..I wanted to see some carnage.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
and then you have that self hating immigrant kid who feels like he's not like the other immigrants just so that he can be accepted. His mom needs to keep an eye on him, constantly in the streets hanging with the wrong folks and causing trouble.... Every ep in this season has me like :to:...the struggle is real.

kid probably learned his lesson after seeing his home set on fire while all his "friends" ran away. now his mom might be homeless.

this season is cutting deep with the character drama. going to set up some great tournament fights where you know the stakes for Joe and Chief (if he survives :mjcry:)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
MV5BMzNmYzNkZjAtNGIyMS00NWVmLTljMGYtZTkxNjk5MWM3NDk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3OTEyODI1._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

So I had a Crunchyroll free trial and just picked a random anime out of my ass (since they got rid of the random button). This Anime is annoying as hell. Its basically background noise until I complete this obnoxious ass anime :why: