Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Giorno is smart for switching up his personality, he just got done killin the capo...so he had to be laid back and reserved so that his new crew wouldn't be suspicious of him. He needed to rest within the shadows of his costars and give them assists duringtheir battles to gain their trust. and it worked. He secured the top seat and in charge of the entire mafia world.

That's a good point. This puts a new perspective into his demeanor that I never considered. :ehh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You haven't seen all of Clannad Afterstory or the OG Clannad?

I get PTSD from hearing certain songs from the OST :mjlol::mjcry:
I didn't know I could cry until I watched Afterstory, I was like "what is this stuff falling from my eyes" :dwillhuh:

na breh I saw it talked about a ending and saw after story ending and was done :to:
Heard bout og ending too
I have the damn show and still haven’t watched it yet :snoop:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
why u bring up that anime
Breh :mjcry:

I ain’t even seen the whole thing just the ending it got me fukked up :to:
Both times

I still to this day have never watched Clannad, but from what I hear, it's a real emotional experience that's guaranteed to make you cry. I've been curious about it for years, but just never got around to it.

Maybe tonight, I finally will. :ohhh:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
na breh I saw it talked about a ending and saw after story ending and was done :to:
Heard bout og ending too
I have the damn show and still haven’t watched it yet :snoop:

You gotta watch it breh, Clannad is good but Afterstory is amazing:wow:

I have infinite praises for Afterstory. GOAT tier Anime

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You have a lot on your plate, brother Twan. :ehh:

You gotta watch it breh, Clannad is good but Afterstory is amazing:wow:

I have infinite praises for Afterstory. GOAT tier Anime

ya I’ll get to it but gotta be in right mood
For that kind of anime

I’m finishing up my hxh rewatch i just got in the chimera ant arc watching it dub which surprisingly is good

need to finish tpn2 which I know is a train wreck but just wanna finish it anyways but if it’s that bad I know I will drop it and just finish with the manga instead
World trigger s2 still got that dr stone s2 but I know what happens with this season since I read the manga already for this arc speaking of which I need to buy the rest of the official release I’m behind on that shyt

trying to drastically cut down on weekly watches as it is rather binge shyt since it’s Easier for me and I get a better sense of how I feel of the series but of course 2nd watch solidifies that

only weekly shows I’ll watch is probably stuff I’m ahead of or sol shows since week to week to those are easier to digest week to week

but I’m pretty big on rewatching series I love the most tho and the weekly shyt cut into should of been done with hxh and some of my reading novels and manga

need to figure out what rewatch I’m doing next tho between ibo and rascal does not dream

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Kyouraku was my favorite bleach captain, way back when.

I liked how he was generally laid back and respectful of his opponents, but not beyond using dirty tactics to win. did not care about maintaining honor on the battlefield. his dual wield shikai was the best sword design in the series imo, and his powers were some of the most creative.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I liked how he was generally laid back and respectful of his opponents, but not beyond using dirty tactics to win. did not care about maintaining honor on the battlefield. his dual wield shikai was the best sword design in the series imo, and his powers were some of the most creative.

b*stard never would have beaten Starrk without all the tricks and Captain level characters wearing him down. :mjcry:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
ya I’ll get to it but gotta be in right mood
For that kind of anime

I’m finishing up my hxh rewatch i just got in the chimera ant arc watching it dub which surprisingly is good

need to finish tpn2 which I know is a train wreck but just wanna finish it anyways but if it’s that bad I know I will drop it and just finish with the manga instead
World trigger s2 still got that dr stone s2 but I know what happens with this season since I read the manga already for this arc speaking of which I need to buy the rest of the official release I’m behind on that shyt

trying to drastically cut down on weekly watches as it is rather binge shyt since it’s Easier for me and I get a better sense of how I feel of the series but of course 2nd watch solidifies that

only weekly shows I’ll watch is probably stuff I’m ahead of or sol shows since week to week to those are easier to digest week to week

but I’m pretty big on rewatching series I love the most tho and the weekly shyt cut into should of been done with hxh and some of my reading novels and manga

need to figure out what rewatch I’m doing next tho between ibo and rascal does not dream

I wouldn’t call just starting the chimera ant arc finishing up, you’re only about halfway through HXH:russ: that arc is extremely long. Like half of HXH was that arc alone

I binged HXH all at once when I watched it and that arc felt like an eternity

I only ever rewatch stuff when I can’t bring myself to watch a new anime, like when I watch an anime that is so good everything new I try to watch feels like shyt comparatively.

I rewatched Seishun buta yarou not that long ago :banderas: love that anime

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Why does Chad think he can fight Kyouraku :mindblown:

He sent him flying without even trying :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
ODDTAXI episode 1 was fire especially the witty dialogues.

Im looking forward to the next episode...Mystery thriller :feedme:

I called it back then....the baboon with the fur coat is guilty af.

6509399419650048.png

OP is vibes

I told niccas in here bout this anime a few weeks back:russ:

I was wondering who was gonna give it a try.

Keep us posted on your thoughts on this :ehh: