LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:stopitslime:
If you read what we read we aint anticipating this trash ass garbage at all. This shyt was done for years ago.

Another one of my brothers through & through. :wow:

Another painful Neg delivered. :unimpressed:

IcyDelightfulIslandcanary-max-1mb.gif

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I want to see what if they'll put some extras on TYBW. they rushed Kubo to finish the manga, so it be great for some extras.

After reading NGE's manga, my perception has changed. I still don't think this franchise is good. But this is a good cheat sheet and with a lot of less esoteric shyt, someone could make something good out off this.

:yeshrug: I can't really agree with y'all on fate. Zero and the movies was straight, but everything outside of that, if you ain't trying to read a LN. you are missing out on some more coherent content.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I want to see what if they'll put some extras on TYBW. they rushed Kubo to finish the manga, so it be great for some extras.

After reading NGE's manga, my perception has changed. I still don't think this franchise is good. But this is a good cheat sheet and with a lot of less esoteric shyt, someone could make something good out off this.

:yeshrug: I can't really agree with y'all on fate. Zero and the movies was straight, but everything outside of that, if you ain't trying to read a LN. you are missing out on some more coherent content.

I love the fate series count me in minority :yeshrug: