winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:francis: re: zero is entertaining. i really wouldn't call it good writing but to each their own.
Like I said Re:Zero is the anime trope filled equivalent of LOST. It just overwhelms you with plot thread after plot thread. Its all cryptic conversations and characters behaving in a way meant to hide stuff from the viewer all to maintain an air of mystery about it all.

If I were to watch something else by this writer I would want it to be nothing like Re:Zero. Hell I’ll probably never watch Re:Zero again after the first watch because shows like that and LOST are all about the first consumption and the sense of mystery. Once that’s stripped away there’s not much left to enjoy.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Ichigo "won" 1 fight in TYBW. Also Fullbring arc wasn't bad.

As someone who recently rewatched the entire series... Ehhhh... It felt like the end of Bleach should've been when Ichigo lost his powers, since after that, he could live a normal life. He'd miss the excitement, but overall, his job is done. I loved that he ended up getting his powers back, but the arc just wasn't matching the feeling of the previous ones. It felt like a filler arc. Also, the fact that SS was planning on killing Ichigo at one point, even after him saving them is stupid. Glad they helped him out, but I don't like that at all. Smh. But that's just my personal opinion.

Ai Fairouz is the voice actor for Jolyne in Stone Ocean. Jolyne was her favorite character growing up she said.

another funny thing I found out on Youtube is she was named after the Lebanese singer Fairouz who is a legend in the Arabic music world. Her name is literally a jojo reference

She was born to be a JoJo protagonist. :wow:

Also the English VA for 2B from Nier Automata is a huge JoJo fan and I think said the whole reason why she got into voice acting is because her dream is to be the ENG VA for Jolyne. A lotta people love Jolyne, and it makes sense because she's a great protagonist. She might actually be my favorite JoJo next to Josuke/Joseph.

Mostly, Giorno. Folks loved the cast, but not him.

Honestly, after Giorno linked up Bucciarati and them, his personality wasn't as prevalent as it was back when he tried robbing Koichi of his suitcase.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
As someone who recently rewatched the entire series... Ehhhh... It felt like the end of Bleach should've been when Ichigo lost his powers, since after that, he could live a normal life. He'd miss the excitement, but overall, his job is done. I loved that he ended up getting his powers back, but the arc just wasn't matching the feeling of the previous ones. It felt like a filler arc. Also, the fact that SS was planning on killing Ichigo at one point, even after him saving them is stupid. Glad they helped him out, but I don't like that at all. Smh. But that's just my personal opinion.She was born to be a JoJo protagonist. :wow:

Also the English VA for 2B from Nier Automata is a huge JoJo fan and I think said the whole reason why she got into voice acting is because her dream is to be the ENG VA for Jolyne. A lotta people love Jolyne, and it makes sense because she's a great protagonist. She might actually be my favorite JoJo next to Josuke/Joseph.

Honestly, after Giorno linked up Bucciarati and them, his personality wasn't as prevalent as it was back when he tried robbing Koichi of his suitcase.

Giorno is smart for switching up his personality, he just got done killin the capo...so he had to be laid back and reserved so that his new crew wouldn't be suspicious of him. He needed to rest within the shadows of his costars and give them assists duringtheir battles to gain their trust. and it worked. He secured the top seat and in charge of the entire mafia world.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Horimiya really speedran through 123 chapters in 13 episodes :dwillhuh:

CloverWorks was really on some shyt Winter2021 huh. From TPN, Wonder Egg to Horimiya :mjlol:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I forgot how frustrating Re:Zero is. It's like watching LOST with a bunch of anime waifus and other archetypes filling in most of the roles. It constantly strings you along often bringing up more questions than giving answers. I'm thinking I'm gonna get to this sanctuary thing and get answers and I should have known it was some bullshyt because before they go characters are purposely withholding information about the nature of it for seemingly no good reason. The get there and yup it's more insanity. Why didn't anybody prepare them for what was gonna happen before they went?

I thought rezero was trash. It started strong then fizzled out. I stopped watching around episode 18, I couldn't stand the main character

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Legend Of The Galactic Heroes is :wow: Just watched the episode covering the history of their universe.

The storytelling is just so rich and comprehensive. I've never been so entertained by space politics.

Definitely feeling GOAT tier vibes. Yang is that dude.
Its all about logistics and putting your people in positions to succeed :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Nostalgia a mf, Bleach ain't taking shyt over:trash:

Uh nope :mjlol:
It will be highly anticipated or watched but best believe let this come out anywhere near
Aot last part
Rezero s3
Jobless part 2
My hero
Hell black clover even since it’s gotten even more popular

That last arc of Bleach was pretty bad. If the fullbringer arc didn't exist it would be the worst of the series.

:unimpressed: Negged

I dropped a few more Negs on blasphemous posts regarding BLEACH but it didn't add to the multi quote for some reason.

@twan83 I Repped you too recently but your Neg is in the mail. :unimpressed:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:unimpressed: Negged

I dropped a few more Negs on blasphemous posts regarding BLEACH but it didn't add to the multi quote for some reason.

@twan83 I Repped you too recently but your Neg is in the mail. :unimpressed:

:unimpressed: Blood War was big trash and you letting your stannery cloud your mind, breh.

You the homie and your head usually thinking straight, but you bugging on this one. :mjcry:

See the light.