that is absolutely db4 into d1+2 for Bears

tenor.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Still it was a lame final episode. If it's setup for a second season it works alright but as the ending it sucks. I doubt it gets a second season.

I feel u I’m fine with the way it ended as a sort of continuation but ya it could of been better
Not sure if it will get another season going by trending and responses cuz don’t hear much about it like that one anime where rent a girlfriend on first watch I feel wasn’t as good as this but people gravitated toward and it would be talked a lot and trend so it got another season

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
So I'm a Spider..... yeah they FIGHTING fighting. I'm happy as hell with the way this fight was animated.

I'm also happy I still got another 12 eps left. :whew:

Faves this season

JJK
Wonder Egg
So I'm a Spider.....
Slime Season
Banana Sk∞
Last Dungeon

:mjlol:

The series doesn't feel like its ending in 2 eps.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I feel u I’m fine with the way it ended as a sort of continuation but ya it could of been better
Not sure if it will get another season going by trending and responses cuz don’t hear much about it like that one anime where rent a girlfriend on first watch I feel wasn’t as good as this but people gravitated toward and it would be talked a lot and trend so it got another season

That's cause Rent-A-Girlfriend had waifus :mjlol: Chizuru specifically

I thought Rent-A-Girlfriend was pretty average. I think Tomozaki was better and I'm somewhat interested to see where it goes. I think I might read at least a volume after where the anime ended

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
So I'm a Spider..... yeah they FIGHTING fighting. I'm happy as hell with the way this fight was animated.

I'm also happy I still got another 12 eps left. :whew:

That fight was surprisingly really good, they were going at it :wow: It wasn't 1 of those anime fights that don't seem like real fights

I'm glad this has 24 episodes cause i'd definitely be missing this if it was ending