twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's cause Rent-A-Girlfriend had waifus :mjlol: Chizuru specifically

I thought Rent-A-Girlfriend was pretty average. I think Tomozaki was better and I'm somewhat interested to see where it goes. I think I might read at least a volume after where the anime ended

all them waifus were top tier to a lot of polls I seen too :dead:
Even got to a point they were competing against god tier waifus like kaguya and mai from bunny senpai :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’m watching MHA movie 2 and I watched 1 earlier.

I hope in the next season this nicca Deku can atleast get to 45%:francis:

I’m kinda over his 5% full cowl this, 20% full cowl that:unimpressed:

good luck with that shyt breh :russ:

How long is the wait for season 2 of JJK ??

@twan83 so demon slayer is a very short series?!? Season 1, movie, season 2, movie = entirety of series?!?

well I won’t say it’s short but i dont know what’s next after season 2 it still has 1, 2 well this arc is small , final arc which can be broken into 2
I just put numbers so I wouldn’t put name of arcs for spoiler reasons so 3-4 arcs left with I think they will do
Season 3 with 2 arcs since the 2nd one is short
And season 4 being final arc but in 2 parts with the last part being a movie to get that stimulus payday

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Bryan Danielson look without spoiling mha for u see a change for deku but not what u think
Right now where the manga is at well have a idea next week what’s up since last week caught everyone off guard with what the author did but it was in the step of the right direction that can make the series better depending on what happens from here on out

I know u ain’t read gang and I fukks with mha but imo gotta be honest it’s not where it should be feels like bc left it in the dust for me not saying it’s bad cuz it’s not but I felt it had a higher ceiling than BC and just played it safe which I feel hurts it

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
TPN season 2 doesn't even qualify as mid... that shyt made Tokyo Ghoul look like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.:francis:

I thought ole boy was bullshytting about it ending with a slideshow... nope:dead:

Man when Nobara and Yuji both did the black flash
161t2o.gif

Let's fukking go. :wow:
Nah, you get to watch G-Saviour as penance for hating on Amuro Ray.:pachaha:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wait? You watched Kings Raid?

I for months had that in my queue but each time I just scroll past it.:mjlol:

But it’s like I won’t delete it either:russ:

Can you give me the comparable scale or level it’s on soldier?:lupe:

This might be difficult to do for like others have mentioned, you have a fondness for mid.

I'll put it like this. Its' better than I stand on 1 million lives, prolly on the same level as Fairy Gone, but not as good as say Noblesse.

The show starts out early with potential, but then it slows down a lil and gets cliche, but then turns up right at the end of the 1st half. Then it keeps that energy for the 2nd half, but slows down again near the end, but turns up again at the end for the final 2 episodes. Its a decent watch overall, but nothing special.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson look without spoiling mha for u see a change for deku but not what u think
Right now where the manga is at well have a idea next week what’s up since last week caught everyone off guard with what the author did but it was in the step of the right direction that can make the series better depending on what happens from here on out

I know u ain’t read gang and I fukks with mha but imo gotta be honest it’s not where it should be feels like bc left it in the dust for me not saying it’s bad cuz it’s not but I felt it had a higher ceiling than BC and just played it safe which I feel hurts it

wait a minute? How CANON are the movies to the seasonal show?

Im near the end of MHA 2 and breh:mindblown:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
MHA movies aren't canon

They're in the same vein as DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Hunter X Hunter. Movies based on shounen series are rarely ever canon

Ok just wondering.... that’s why most times I don’t watch the movies like that.

Only watched Demon Slayer cuz I was told it was..... which ended up being good