Daps
JJK
FMA:B

When I'm done with those I'll take a break from anime for a min until demon slayer season 2. Might try MHA again. Really hated season 4 but it's worth checking one more season

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
We drop M's cuz we die Marley :pacspit:

If you ain't a Yeagerist get hit with eighty clips :pacspit:

fukk Armin, he soft like Charmin :pacspit:

fukk Zeke, he a geek :pacspit:

Eren gang or don't bang :pacspit:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
True, but where is that season 2:damn:

Also JJK could do a movie too. Story wise they need to show what happened prior to the series starting so later arcs make any sense.

Season 2 got announced like 2 months ago, probably coming out late 2021 or early 2022

goblin-slayer-poster-2-1254822.jpeg

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Dr. Stone was decent

Cells at Work and Cells at Work: Code Black were good.

Digimon is still Tai-centric, and I think it just reached it's halfway point because its in Episode 30 of 60+; although the storyline is vastly different, and Leomon hasn't died yet (Usually a running joke that he will kick the bucket in each iteration).

I also watched that Racing Horsegirl anime. It's interesting, but the lead character in Season 2 basically goes through the D-Rose route; a promising career, she suffers 3 straight leg fractures.

Also I guess the Slime Anime will end the First Cour at the end of this cycle, Winter 20-21', skip Spring, and then start the 2nd Cour in Summer.

COVID really fukked with the schedule, this Season was so loaded because of animes being delayed production and now being pushed out, while others had to wait in Queue. I will give other Anime a chance, but really BnHA is the only one that's getting my attention as I think Summer will be loaded.