I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Underdog, bromance, political intrigue, Gundams, betrayal, GoT-like deaths, and a realistic but sad ending. :ohlawd:

I don't understand how people don't like it. :manny:
Had all the elements but none of the execution or characters. One thing I remember was really hating all the characters. Like deeply. I thought they were all boring. Y’all gonna make me rewatch this mid just to make a detailed breakdown of why it’s mediocre :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Boring? :dwillhuh:

He was monotone but I definitely wouldn't say boring.
Mika was a heartless savage except when it came to his fam. That clip where he manhandled Carta was disgusting. Had that lady trying to hide the kids from the savagery. Even his 2 waifus was disgusted with it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Mika was a heartless savage except when it came to his fam. That clip where he manhandled Carta was disgusting. Had that lady trying to hide the kids from the savagery. Even his 2 waifus was disgusted with it.

He absolutely was a savage but like I said a while back, that was so damn refreshing when every other protagonist is so indecisive or hellbent on redemption. Mika was not above doing anything to win.

He is what the world made him.:wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’m so glad I didn’t spoil today’s ep by reading more about BC.

Like for a minute I was wondering where the Black Bulls Vice Captain was or why they didn’t have one.

I wondering low key was it Finral the way Yami always uses him and was around him.

But I was pleasantly surprised with brehs debut

his character has been a great addition so far I can tell u that
His backstory tho the manga just barely started it but damn:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 23, one more to go before the season is over.

Hopefully it gets renewed, it seems like the show is popular.