Man, introducing new characters and this shyt finna end:mjcry:

I hope this announcement next week ain’t gonna be no bad news:mjcry:

Just do the hiatus thing and come back:mjcry:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What were your issues with it? You're usually a reasonable breh so I'm just asking, no bullshyt. :jbhmm:
Honestly I don’t even remember . I just remember really not enjoying it. I remember liking the end but thinking the rest of the show was super mid. I just looked up my posts in this thread related to IBO to jog my memory but it’s mainly posts of me just talking about how I thought it was stale. I may rewatch it now just so I can remember why I disliked it so much :heh:. But the fact that I truly can barely remember what happens makes me think it just didn’t resonate with me cause you can ask me about some piff I watched 10 years ago and I could tell you in detail why it’s fire with no refresher

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Honestly I don’t even remember . I just remember really not enjoying it. I remember liking the end but thinking the rest of the show was super mid. I just looked up my posts in this thread related to IBO to jog my memory but it’s mainly posts of me just talking about how I thought it was stale. I may rewatch it now just so I can remember why I disliked it so much :heh:. But the fact that I truly can barely remember what happens makes me think it just didn’t resonate with me cause you can ask me about some piff I watched 10 years ago and I could tell you in detail why it’s fire with no refresher

just not ur cup of tea and that’s coo
@Bryan Danielson on the other hand :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Don’t interfere in the negotiations of this deal

giphy.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Caught up with Bottom Tier Character. Fumiya and Aoi get my votes for best characters of the season. Fumiya gave her the I want something genuine speech and Aoi shut that down. I don't even think he's attracted to her like that. Hell I don't even know who she is as a person. Everything about her is fake and manufactured. Even her attempts to help Fumiya become a better person are just to really serve herself because she was so disappointed that her online rival was a loser to her. She just might be the bigger loser. She got called out for someone for being fake took off her mask and had another mask in place behind it. Fumiya is becoming socially perceptive enough to see how fake she is.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m so glad I didn’t spoil today’s ep by reading more about BC.

Like for a minute I was wondering where the Black Bulls Vice Captain was or why they didn’t have one.

I wondering low key was it Finral the way Yami always uses him and was around him.

But I was pleasantly surprised with brehs debut

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

As twan already said, it sounds like it just wasn't your speed, which makes sense. Not everyone vibes to the same thing and if it failed to leave a mental imprint even though you watched it to the end, it is what it is.

For me, it was the ultimate underdog story for the franchise because it's starring the literal human debris created by the Gundam franchise. The orphan children who are plentiful in every Gundam series, are given a realistic shot at being major players but they have to hustle for it every step of the way. Every adult tries to use them, their naivete impeded their ability to rise above their station because at the core, they're just kids. But they can't afford to be if they want things to change.

You already know. :mjlol: