Consumed

Superstar
Daps
That mental breakdown at the end seemed liked something out of Evangelion :merchant: the next couple episodes are probably going to restore the feeling of End of Eva

This is a 12 episode season/show right? I somehow think that recap episode wasn't the move but they can prove me wrong.

i doubt they can tie together all of these themes in two episodes. the end of episode 10 was a development that you'd expect at the halfway point.

either way, we can expect them to cram as much unexpected drama and fukkery into these last two episodes as possible. Just like Eva once did. Looking forward to it.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
i doubt they can tie together all of these themes in two episodes. the end of episode 10 was a development that you'd expect at the halfway point.

either way, we can expect them to cram as much unexpected drama and fukkery into these last two episodes as possible. Just like Eva once did. Looking forward to it.

I'm assuming/hoping it's 3 more episodes since Episode 8 was an unplanned recap episode

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Hey what’s the deal with AoT?

Like I know this the final season and we got like really one ep left.

So is like this weekend is it ENDING ending? Or it’s it gonna to like a “first half-break-second half” thing?

Probably gonna be like season 3 with a Part 1 and Part 2

Nothing has been announced yet but it's a given there's more coming since there's still more stuff they got to adapt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Probably gonna be like season 3 with a Part 1 and Part 2

Nothing has been announced yet but it's a given there's more coming since there's still more stuff they got to adapt

Man you always come through in the clutch:wow:

I always appreciate you breh:salute:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
My g @Thanos and our prospect breh @The axe murderer talk to me homies?:lupe:
tenor.gif

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Man I thought that was a .5 episode. Just skipped it entirely without realizing I jumped from 7 to 9.

It's listed as ending on March 31st, only 12 episodes. So we might've gotten robbed.

It's a weird situation

If it was originally planned to be 12 episodes but they had to add a recap probably cause they couldn't make the deadline

That means either they'll have to rush tf out of it and condense the last 2 episodes into 1 episode:francis:

Or maybe they get an extra week to show the last episode since 1 cour is typically 13 episodes anyway

Or they end on the 2nd to last episode and the final episode comes out with the blu ray:patrice:

Hopefully it doesn't get rushed and we get the true 12 episodes cause this show is very good and it'd be a shame to end it like that

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
It's a weird situation

If it was originally planned to be 12 episodes but they had to add a recap probably cause they couldn't make the deadline

That means either they'll have to rush tf out of it and condense the last 2 episodes into 1 episode:francis:

Or maybe they get an extra week to show the last episode since 1 cour is typically 13 episodes anyway

Or they end on the 2nd to last episode and the final episode comes out with the blu ray:patrice:

Hopefully it doesn't get rushed and we get the true 12 episodes cause this show is very good and it'd be a shame to end it like that

Or maybe they're planning on another season and don't mind the loss of an episode :jbhmm:

This should sell well in Japan, because of how the character designs appeal to kawaii culture and the animation is good.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Or maybe they're planning on another season and don't mind the loss of an episode :jbhmm:

This should sell well in Japan, because of how the character designs appeal to kawaii culture and the animation is good.

So many really good anime end up only having 1 season, that thought didn't even come in my head :russ: