LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That musty curse in JJK who didn't want anyone looking at his back reminded me of Cheap Trick from jojo. The curse even has a similar haircut as the user...not a coincidence. :ohhh:

tumblr_owjzw2FHDV1r6c90zo1_r1_500.gifv

Negged. :unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Noted for future Rep. I respect the honesty involved in claiming your L. :ehh:

Your boss a whole ho. :pachaha:

And he didn't even finish Boruto, so you were basically human trafficked into #GriffithSet. My condolences. :francis:

Do not force me to wake up and choose violence you closet One Piece fan!!:ufdup:

@Black_Panther_JS handle this Gabi ass nicca

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You late.

I been trying to put nikkas on to that, but it gets overlooked cuz AOT comes on the same day. Plus, Wonder Egg is killing the whole kid drama lane now.
Regardless, show been dope so far. Its dark an innocent and all the characters been getting developed nicely.

Yea I just randomly decided to check it out.
This shyt was mad impressive. Definitely a sleeper and it’s dropping the same day as AOT.

I can understand

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Also JJBA fans can be downright scary at times. Producing this dope fan media. :whew:

Thats because Araki is a horror buff. He wrote a book called Bizzare Horror-movie analysis where he analyzes horror movies and how it influences his work.
you can tell each part has a horror theme.
Part 1: Late Victoria, gothic horror, Part 2: lovecraftian, or cosmic, horror, Part 3: Classic horror, Part 4: Murder mystery, Part 5: body horror, mafia thriller.
I wonder what part 6 is going to be.

latest

Last edited: