Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Brehs, before Season 4 started, I was NOT fukking with Eren at all. If anything, I prolly could have said I hated dude and everything he stood for. :camby:

But now? :damn:

They really got the mans looking Top 5 dead or alive. The growth is insane and he really be spitting now. While some say Mappa's animations are off for the titans/action scenes, the shyt is on fukking point for facial/eye expressions.

Eren really got that destitute, thousand yard stare down pat. You know a character is a savage when you see the shadow lines all over their face and they dont look sad either :whoa:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Why is everything about aot s4 ,specifically so dope? The plot,sub plot, connections from 3,2 seasons ago, the beautiful music, and voice acting:wow::wow::blessed:the only thing missing would be an obvious love plot

It makes every other anime look like:scust::scust:

Yup and the visuals is :wow:
Whatever love story nikkas hoped for has been shattered In the last episode. :pachaha:

Mikasa is a lost cause.. she'll never stop saying "Erehhh".

Humanity is on the line..ain't nobody got time for love.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Yup and the visuals is :wow:
Whatever love story nikkas hoped for has been shattered In the last episode. :pachaha:

Mikasa is a lost cause.. she'll never stop saying "Erehhh".

Humanity is on the line..ain't nobody got time for love.

tenor.gif

It's been savage season for awhile now, if you're scared, go join the Military Police.

Mikasa going out sad :scust:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
tenor.gif

It's been savage season for awhile now, if you're scared, go join the Military Police.

Mikasa going out sad :scust:

Mikasa been sad since day 1.

Mikasa: Ereh... you're kind cuz you gave me this scarf.

Eren: fukk you and your dusty scarf....slave. :pacspit:

Mikasa : :mjlit:..Ereh.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
wonder egg priority is somehow managing to get more disturbing by the week. don't remember the last time I felt nauseous after watching an anime episode.
That last Wonder Egg episode... :picard:
That mental breakdown at the end seemed liked something out of Evangelion :merchant: the next couple episodes are probably going to restore the feeling of End of Eva

This is a 12 episode season/show right? I somehow think that recap episode wasn't the move but they can prove me wrong.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Dont spoil nigggas..i havent read anything but i glanced quickly:unimpressed::mjtf:

Am slow dude am behind by two episodes i think

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Come into the thread talking about this Season and then be appalled when nikkas start discussing the season. :mjlol:

ignoring all the catastrophic L's taken by Magic Knights recently, this scene was great.

seems like I caught up to Black Clover, and it only has two episodes left. Will be picking up the manga after the season ends to see Yuno/Asta/Noelle get payback on the Triad.

:salute: