Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Noelles cousin couldnt incapacitate the tongue guy which actually kinda bothered me. She did all this training and has no complete neurological poison to paralyze him

If we being honest.....

I don’t really be understanding why they be putting her like of the front lines for battles or hoping for her offense.

I really thought they was gonna some what make her like Orihime from Bleach who was for the most part a “healer” which every squad normally needs.

She can be decent enough to defend herself when need. But strategy wise..... they need to keep her on the back to protect everyone and heal

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It may just be lofty expectations considering the training episodes :manny:

Luck had no strategy and just kept trying to force his only move set. He lucky the writers were like ehh we gonna just power him up and he will do what hasn’t been working which will now work. :hhh:

I was hoping he was gonna get maimed or merked personally.

Charmy is no pun intended a lot of fluff. Dope moves but I was expecting a complete annihilation considering her power levels.

Leopold got washed all things considered. His sister and brother woulda had no issue burning the opponent to a molecular crisp. Really his understanding of battle is lacking.

Noelles cousin couldnt incapacitate the tongue guy which actually kinda bothered me. She did all this training and has no complete neurological poison to paralyze him:hhh:

Noelle got multiple power ups( water magic power up and rage power up) and still couldn’t bring home the W. I understand she fighting Vanica but jeez she shoulda fared way better than yami/Asta as she had the queens power helping her.

I do agree about Gaja looking back on his fight.

See, it's the reverse for me because 6 months of training isn't nearly enough time to get to a superior level against people that have been established at that level or beyond for x amount of time. These guys, every single one listed, is fighting at or beyond Captain level from the start or Elf saga, which is tremendous considering. Hell, they surpassed the Spirit Guardians (Except Gaja) and they were the ones teaching them lol.

Luck is Luck, from the start he's been known for 2 things: Speed and his genius intellect/Mana sense. He found a way to push his Speed through the roof, so it's a net win for a side character.

Charmy took next to no damage and wrecked that Disciple, while showcasing a completely new ability. Add to that they established that she's a Dwarf, which is completely unexplored and I guess it explains her seemingly limitless powerups.

Leo is in a fukked up spot because he's never EVER going to surpass either of his siblings. shyt just ain't happening. So everything he does is going to come off weak. His special ability is to absorb ass whippings until he can find a solution. He got a W, which he's never gotten before. Progress, I guess.

Mimosa... well she did kill the nikka originally but was back to trash bag status once he was revived. She pulled off a draw, that's some amazing shyt considering she's a support character, at best.

Noelle improved the most outside Asta. Even with her power cut in half, she went to the limit with Vanica at 70%. She was NEVER going to win that after a training montage of 6 months. Pre time skip, she would have been food like Mimosa.

@LordDeathwatch forgot to mention

gauche/Vanessa/finral/ grey are so ass. I can’t fathom rooting for them anymore. ESP Finral who should be leagues above where he at

All four of them nikkas are garbage juice. :russ:

Vanessa has a dynamic game changing ability but that's all she exists as: a Uno Reverse card. They keep hinting at Grey having some unknown ability but I don't know if she can be salvaged.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
See, it's the reverse for me because 6 months of training isn't nearly enough time to get to a superior level against people that have been established at that level or beyond for x amount of time. These guys, every single one listed, is fighting at or beyond Captain level from the start or Elf saga, which is tremendous considering. Hell, they surpassed the Spirit Guardians (Except Gaja) and they were the ones teaching them lol.

Luck is Luck, from the start he's been known for 2 things: Speed and his genius intellect/Mana sense. He found a way to push his Speed through the roof, so it's a net win for a side character.

Charmy took next to no damage and wrecked that Disciple, while showcasing a completely new ability. Add to that they established that she's a Dwarf, which is completely unexplored and I guess it explains her seemingly limitless powerups.

Leo is in a fukked up spot because he's never EVER going to surpass either of his siblings. shyt just ain't happening. So everything he does is going to come off weak. His special ability is to absorb ass whippings until he can find a solution. He got a W, which he's never gotten before. Progress, I guess.

Mimosa... well she did kill the nikka originally but was back to trash bag status once he was revived. She pulled off a draw, that's some amazing shyt considering she's a support character, at best.

Noelle improved the most outside Asta. Even with her power cut in half, she went to the limit with Vanica at 70%. She was NEVER going to win that after a training montage of 6 months. Pre time skip, she would have been food like Mimosa.

All four of them nikkas are garbage juice. :russ:

Vanessa has a dynamic game changing ability but that's all she exists as: a Uno Reverse card. They keep hinting at Grey having some unknown ability but I don't know if she can be salvaged.
All fair points so I can see why you feel that way

I ain’t read the manga but it’s looking like Grey need to reverse whatever Julius did so he can be fully grown with all his strength and magic skills back because there’s only a few captains left and the two most known for battle are about to be sacrificed :damn:

asta can’t even pop any Sensu beans cuz Charmy in another country :damn:

I forgot Yuno got ethered left for dead and forgotten :damn:

How they gonna figure this all out in the next two days (in the anime) because I know they won’t wait a few years to open that portal :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
shyt? Where the fukk is the “Trap Nicca” at during all this time?:mindblown:

And also buddy that controls the house? I thought his power or issue was that he needs to syphon magic or power from others to survive?

Im surprise they never thought to use him to go ham by just latching on to a bad guy and going full Rogue from X-men on someone:mindblown:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All fair points so I can see why you feel that way

I ain’t read the manga but it’s looking like Grey need to reverse whatever Julius did so he can be fully grown with all his strength and magic skills back because there’s only a few captains left and the two most known for battle are about to be sacrificed :damn:

asta can’t even pop any Sensu beans cuz Charmy in another country :damn:

I forgot Yuno got ethered left for dead and forgotten :damn:

How they gonna figure this all out in the next two days (in the anime) because I know they won’t wait a few years to open that portal :damn:

Yeah, these boys in a tight spot & Asta would have been kidnapped too if Yuno hadn't put in some work on Zenon before getting slapped up. Gave that man osteoporosis. :russ:

If Grey could fix Julius, that would be :wow:

But even with Julius, they still in a hole and the Triad can't even get to 100% at this point. Imagine doing the best you can with your best fighters and the best you get is a draw but they ain't even all the way serious. :mjcry:

If I'm at the next Captains Meeting, I'm sounding like Ms. Pearly "It's time for you nikkas to kick in!" because Damon coming, straight outta Spade Penitentiary. :damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And also buddy that controls the house? I thought his power or issue was that he needs to syphon magic or power from others to survive?

Im surprise they never thought to use him to go ham by just latching on to a bad guy and going full Rogue from X-men on someone:mindblown:
It's crazy how they just retcon that house black bull into the show late as hell.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's crazy how they just retcon that house black bull into the show late as hell.

Seems to be a trend: Zora, William (I think that's the one that transforms the base), and now the one sneaking around the Spade Kingdom had a Black Bulls insignia in the last episode.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Shuumatsu no Harem - Anime - AniDB
This sounds dumb enough to be funny

no no I can’t let u think that breh I read the first 3 or 4 volumes
This might as well be hentai breh just pure sex to reproduce
A virgin in love saving himself for the girl he left behind when the virus eradication of what 99% of male population
He trying to find a cure while turning down p*ssy while other guys fukking non stop 3 some
I dropped it cuz I was hoping more to it then sex but mc annoyed me too much and sex was main point of it not some ecchi shyt either

NSFW. U BEEN WARNED
This vol 2 ch 8
Just read several pages or if u call that u will see I’m spot on
Vol. 2 Ch. 8 (World's End Harem) - MangaDex

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
its dumb as shyt and overproduced :manny:

they'll have like 5 cinematic cuts over absolutely nothing. shinra will be walking down the hall then they cut to the three mascots, the nun praying, a balloon sailing off, random ass flames, the clock, shinra looking weird, another hallway shot, more flames, then the sunset - then they'll go back to talking about paperwork and who's cooking dinner. for no real reason

like they know they're not making evangelion right? :mjtf: when you go hardcore cinematographer mode for a showcase of a fight in a tunnel one minute then have another scene next to it where the girl's ability to make people unexpectedly grope her the next... its dumb
Complain about a production company bothering to not make you sit through 15 second still frames with a soundtrack, brehs.