It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
The last sequence of this week's wonder egg :damn:

Egg supplier 1: They got close to the truth. :merchant:
Egg supplier 2: Good thing you managed to distract her and steer her off-course business woman. They might bush this if they learn any more
Business woman: It was nothing.
Egg supplier 1: Can't let them really know whats up. By the way, was it your idea to let the two researchers meet Egg supplier 1?
Egg supplier 2: Nope, just a coincidence

Rika and Momoe :

gucci-mane-breakfast-club-gif-1.gif

NEVER trust the plug in these types of shows
You can already tell in the next episode it's about to go down

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Noelle's progression from an insecure, unstable mage to a confident fighter that commands respect from her peers/family has been satisfying to watch.

shame that she suffers from the tsundere bytch syndrome. It was an ok comedic device in the first 40 episodes. now its like....literally everyone knows you like the dude.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
wow, Ima be honest breh. When I saw you giving it a shot, I swore you wouldn't like it

I actually see the charm of it....:russ:

Like.... watching this.... I can’t see how some folks claim they hate some other shyt in here that niccas go in on:lolbron:

But I see the charm in this and I’m feeling it so far.

Feels One Punch Man-ish mixed with some of these Reincarnated jawns:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Noelle's progression from an insecure, unstable mage to a confident fighter that commands respect from her peers/family has been satisfying to watch.

shame that she suffers from the tsundere bytch syndrome. It was an ok comedic device in the first 40 episodes. now its like....literally everyone knows you like the dude.

Everyone except Asta :lolbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

She's royalty.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

So many writers fumble with this to the point that it's not just a trope, it's expected. She could have ended up like Sakura. :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thoughts on the Trails of Cold Steel anime next year? I think it's a mistake. Video games make bad anime.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
So many writers fumble with this to the point that it's not just a trope, it's expected. She could have ended up like Sakura. :mjlol:

i like how Sakura exists as this rock bottom example for a female shounen character. noelle is great by comparison.

also, this devil that looks like a literal manifestation of evil just showed up and changed everything. wonder how they'll beat him