LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Redo of Healer prolly got the most creative kills I've ever seen in an anime before. This smug ass nikka today mane :mjlol:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
158391208_267528745028509_5119723496799343515_n.jpg

New Yasuke visuals :wow:

Key Visual
fzzmomktjwl61.png

ltKDXTg.jpeg

p5ryGSR.jpeg

wnX3AyR.jpeg

Created by LeSean Thomas, Music by Flying Lotus, Lakeith Stanfield as Yasuke and MAPPA animation = :whew:

Probably gonna watch the dub (:scust:) cause of Lakeith

I know the images are big af :hubie:
Definitely anticipating this

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that the breh who made that other black anime? If it is, :patrice:. That anime did not hold my interest at all.
It is and I agree. CB story wise was cheeks but breh was just breaking into the anime world with that one. And the story was just a oneshot iirc anyway

Hopefully he brings more focus to this one. Visuals are already looking nice

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Redo of Healer prolly got the most creative kills I've ever seen in an anime before. This smug ass nikka today mane :mjlol:

man that the show that lead to @winb83 and my cuz @42 Monks getting into that fight:russ:

I ain’t know anyone was still watching that though:usure:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
man that the show that lead to @winb83 and my cuz @42 Monks getting into that fight:russ:

I ain’t know anyone was still watching that though:usure:

I still watch it cuz that shyt be entertaining. :manny:

its just that the 1st couple episodes were so demonic, that it turned a lot of nikkas from it, but after that it kinda settled into its groove. The following episodes weren't as extreme. Its like a cooler more realistic version of The Shield Hero with a lil bit of Misfit of Demon Academy thrown in cuz the main character is just as cocky.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What's wrong with Fire Force :dwillhuh:
its dumb as shyt and overproduced :manny:

they'll have like 5 cinematic cuts over absolutely nothing. shinra will be walking down the hall then they cut to the three mascots, the nun praying, a balloon sailing off, random ass flames, the clock, shinra looking weird, another hallway shot, more flames, then the sunset - then they'll go back to talking about paperwork and who's cooking dinner. for no real reason

like they know they're not making evangelion right? :mjtf: when you go hardcore cinematographer mode for a showcase of a fight in a tunnel one minute then have another scene next to it where the girl's ability to make people unexpectedly grope her the next... its dumb

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
:dwillhuh:

Luck washed his guy.
Gaja easily crushed his Disciple.
Charmy embarrassed her chick.
Mimosa blew dude away in 2 secs
Leon roasted his guy.

Lolo, Noelle, & Serce came up with a strategy that had Megicula admitting she would have been beaten if she hadn't surprised herself. She didn't even realize it would work on an Arcane Stage. So they lost but it wasn't a blowout.

The Golden Dawn got washed, no debate.

Asta got washed, Yami got his shyt pushed in but together they got the W.

It may just be lofty expectations considering the training episodes :manny:

Luck had no strategy and just kept trying to force his only move set. He lucky the writers were like ehh we gonna just power him up and he will do what hasn’t been working which will now work. :hhh:

I was hoping he was gonna get maimed or merked personally.

Charmy is no pun intended a lot of fluff. Dope moves but I was expecting a complete annihilation considering her power levels.

Leopold got washed all things considered. His sister and brother woulda had no issue burning the opponent to a molecular crisp. Really his understanding of battle is lacking.

Noelles cousin couldnt incapacitate the tongue guy which actually kinda bothered me. She did all this training and has no complete neurological poison to paralyze him:hhh:

Noelle got multiple power ups( water magic power up and rage power up) and still couldn’t bring home the W. I understand she fighting Vanica but jeez she shoulda fared way better than yami/Asta as she had the queens power helping her.

I do agree about Gaja looking back on his fight.