Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

Now this right here is my shyt :wow:
Can’t wait to watch it better get adapted right tho :stopitslime:

I’ve been hearing about this LN for a good minute, been waiting for the anime

Anime’s history of adapting Light Novels is shakey tho so I wouldn’t have my hopes up :lolbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Berserk is 1 of the most acclaimed manga ever and the art is amazing, it’s definitely worth at least a 1 volume read

You don’t need that fool BD to vouch for it, his taste is WOAT

true :mjgrin:
I’ll give @Bryan Danielson this for putting me on black clover and that’s where it stops :lolbron:

ya I know history of adaptation just sometimes I hold out for hope
But they did the damn thing for mushoku tensei tho :banderas:

wife just got done with demon slayer movie she liked it a lot
Probably put her on black clover next cuz she ran thru the whole naruto series faster than I expected
She ain’t doing boruto tho she said but will do the boruto movie since she saw naruto the last

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Berserk is 1 of the most acclaimed manga ever and the art is amazing, it’s definitely worth at least a 1 volume read

You don’t need that fool BD to vouch for it, his taste is WOAT

I’ll give @Bryan Danielson this for putting me on black clover and that’s where it stops :lolbron:

Probably put her on black clover next cuz she ran thru the whole naruto series faster than I expected
She ain’t doing boruto tho she said but will do the boruto movie since she saw naruto the last

The shade.... all this shade:mjcry:

@Black_Panther_JS you like pretty much everything I like..... but you just have a more eccentric taste than me:patrice:

My flavor for anime is Apples and Oranges
Yours flavor is more Mangos and Passion Fruit

:usure:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

LNs are all dialogue and they give them 11-3 episode seasons with 20 minutes of runtime which makes them have to cut a lot of important stuff out :beli: they set themselves up for failure

Stuff like Monogatari works cause the show is all dialogue but they had to give Re:Zero S2 27-29 minute long episodes just to be able to get what they needed in there

You just got to hope they care enough handle it right
Watching Boruto is pointless, 180 episodes of "anime canon":scust: I watched the time travel arc they did only for Jiraiya but that's about it

What anime has she seen? Tell her watch One Piece that'll keep her occupied for a long time :mjlol:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
The shade.... all this shade:mjcry:

@Black_Panther_JS you like pretty much everything I like..... but you just have a more eccentric taste than me:patrice:

My flavor for anime is Apples and Oranges
Yours flavor is more Mangos and Passion Fruit

:usure:

Mangos and Passionfruit :laff::dame:

It's a given I like what you like when you've only seen like 30 anime and most of them are the super popular anime like Naruto, DBZ, and stuff like that:lolbron:

JoJo is the only thing we both love :ahh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mangos and Passionfruit :laff::dame:

It's a given I like what you like when you've only seen like 30 anime and most of them are the super popular anime like Naruto, DBZ, and stuff like that:lolbron:

JoJo is the only thing we both love :ahh:

The way you perfectly entangled the lies with the truth there was quite remarkable:ohhh:

You really are the Paul Heyman to my Roman Reigns:mjlol:

The other boys can learn so much from you :lolbron:

:salute:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
LNs are all dialogue and they give them 11-3 episode seasons with 20 minutes of runtime which makes them have to cut a lot of important stuff out :beli: they set themselves up for failure

Stuff like Monogatari works cause the show is all dialogue but they had to give Re:Zero S2 27-29 minute long episodes just to be able to get what they needed in there

You just got to hope they care enough handle it right
Watching Boruto is pointless, 180 episodes of "anime canon":scust: I watched the time travel arc they did only for Jiraiya but that's about it

What anime has she seen? Tell her watch One Piece that'll keep her occupied for a long time :mjlol:

man I did offer one piece till she knew how many episodes:dead:
She likes more or less what I like but hasn’t really watch romance or sol genre which I don’t think she will since she likes the regular romance movies that be on tv like the notebook
But not all hope is lost for that area cuz I probably gotta watch it with her more than anything I think cuz if i offer she won’t but if I stay she will just cuz I’m watching it with her

so she either gonna get the bunny senpai one , your lie in April or hold up a sec she seen yamada my first time I forgot :russ: and maybe your lie in April or was it my daughter

fukk it she watching rascal does not dream of bunny senpai since I’m due for a rewatch

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

200.gif

The anime gods have blessed :blessed: