Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Excited to see some new prince of tennis content next month; a 2 ep OVA.

The story takes place right after the U-17 and features a match between Hyotei Academy and Rikkaidai. Man, Rikkaidai is so stacked. We got players that can shadow clone, go in the zone, turn into a devil, catch bodies etc.
:lolbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Back to watching The Quintessential Quintuplets. We Never Learn is still better just due to the absurd stupidity of it that was so funny.

I need to watch and read we never learn I read all of q5 didn’t like the ending the choice was never gonna be bad whoever he chose how it ended with no development was the issue

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Uh oh?:ohhh:

That sounds eerie:merchant:

I only brought it up since it’s a divided response for the series for the novel readers
Anime only might not matter depending how it’s adapted but it’s still popular
I have no issue with it what people do is they figure it stay I guess kinda darkish I guess with all the shyt he went thru but it doesn’t in a sense
The issue is they feel it’s too repetitive which is subjective cuz that is a good thing or bad thing depending on how u do it
A lot series do that in general

my personal opinion is u will still enjoy it tho breh a lot of fukkery left and still is in it where I’m at but it’d been what a year since I continued it cuz I went on a binge on a different series and forgot to get back on it and it’s on what vol 18 for English release with vol 19 next month

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I only brought it up since it’s a divided response for the series for the novel readers
Anime only might not matter depending how it’s adapted but it’s still popular
I have no issue with it what people do is they figure it stay I guess kinda darkish I guess with all the shyt he went thru but it doesn’t in a sense
The issue is they feel it’s too repetitive which is subjective cuz that is a good thing or bad thing depending on how u do it
A lot series do that in general

my personal opinion is u will still enjoy it tho breh a lot of fukkery left and still is in it where I’m at but it’d been what a year since I continued it cuz I went on a binge on a different series and forgot to get back on it and it’s on what vol 18 for English release with vol 19 next month

So basically some more dark shyt gonna either happen or he finna be accused again of something far worse?:ohhh: