Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

A Top 5 coldest anime scene ever for me, he came back like the Devil himself :oxy:

I always thought this nikka was way too overpowered and that scene just shows it. You could blow up the fukking planet and Alucard would still be alive floating on a rock in space somewhere.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Noooooo Not Kakashimj. :deadrose:

Link. If they're calling it, then there might be something to it. They never wanna admit to anything. :patrice:

That being said, I'm going to keep watching until I got something a bit more concrete. I heard there's an OVA that tells what happened before the story picks up where we meet Akari. Anyone know a reputable site I can watch it on? Crunchyroll doesn't have it.
The first episode left me wanting more, but in a good way. I want to learn more about these roaches. Also I want to learn about what makes those particular people so special. :ld:
http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/3493-Terra-Formas
And I am about to read the naruto forums
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=828296

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
But the majority comes in and it just makes you :snoop: defending the obvious
Racism.
Word. :shaq2:
And the thing is, it seems that some are saying that it isn't just black and white (pun kinda intended), but that the writer shyts on many of the non Japanese character. I still don't know who's from where, but it seems that if you aren't Japanese, you aren't safe. That being said, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gonna keep watching, if only for the Lulz. :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
pglYFrt.jpg

Nooooooooooooooo!!! :damn::deadrose:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Word. :shaq2:
And the thing is, it seems that some are saying that it isn't just black and white (pun kinda intended), but that the writer shyts on many of the non Japanese character. I still don't know who's from where, but it seems that if you aren't Japanese, you aren't safe. That being said, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gonna keep watching, if only for the Lulz. :manny:
They are making something out of nothing :aicmon: we have it worst in that manga and now anime, always throught Japanese people liked us since watching that b-style vid and reading post from guys on here:pacspit: that guy tho.

Edit: For anyone who has not seen the vid I was talking about.

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
They are making something out of nothing :aicmon: we have it worst in that manga and now anime, always throught Japanese people liked us since watching that b-style vid and reading post from guys on here:pacspit: that guy tho.
:deadrose:
There are a few things to take into consideration. 1 is that the Japanese are still a largely isolated people. It isn't like there is a lot of black folks out there. Most of their exposure to black folks comes through the media. And they're usually a bit behind, hence their love for old school hip hop and b-boy culture. Because of this lack of a black presence, there is a certain lack of cultural sensitivity. Obviously, that doesn't excuse everything, but it makes it a little bit easier to understand their ignorance (only slightly). That being said, I'm still going to watch this show, but I'm going to be watching it with a different lens than I probably would have had I not read other people's criticism of the source material. Do I think that the roaches are supposed to be black people, nah? If I did, I wouldn't have even given it the chance. What I think is more likely is that no one around this guy took the time to look at it and say "Ay, bruh... You might want to rethink these designs some. :patrice:" . I really think its a case of cultural misunderstanding. At least, I hope...
The minute the roaches start jive talking or chasing after white wimmenz though, I'm out. :dead:

Daps
a bit off topic but as a breh that grew on dbz, I had stopped watching during the majin buu era because the channel stopped playing it (canada), so I heard about db kai which is shortened, how far that go in terms of the dbz episodes? I wanna finish watching dbz, been 14 years and I need to catch up :mjcry: